Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 350 & Gyno signs?

Rockcrusher89

Registered
Hello,
Just have a quick question about a concern I'm having. This is my first cycle with Sustanon and wanted to give it a try, Usually run Test E or Tren with no issues. I received my products but the AI (aromasin) was a little delayed maybe a week or so. I figured I could do a few shots and when it arrives jump on it Stupid i know........ Was planning on pinning Tuesdays and Fridays 1 cc each

Well... After my first shot on Tuesday 1cc - 350 mg by Thursday I started to feel pain or almost a lump on my left chest hard to tell. Not on the nipple like 2-3 inches to the left out side the nipple. I don't notice it looking in the mirror or working out but if i press around that area very noticeable, Almost like someone punched me and there is a under the skin bruise. So now I'm a little freaked out to take the next shot

Could this be Gyno after only one shot 2 days later? Should i stop the cycle wait tell the AI arrives?

Hello,
Just have a quick question about a concern I'm having. This is my first cycle with Sustanon and wanted to give it a try, Usually run Test E or Tren with no issues. I received my products but the AI (aromasin) was a little delayed maybe a week or so. I figured I could do a few shots and when it arrives jump on it Stupid i know........ Was planning on pinning Tuesdays and Fridays 1 cc each

Well... After my first shot on Tuesday 1cc - 350 mg by Thursday I started to feel pain or almost a lump on my left chest hard to tell. Not on the nipple like 2-3 inches to the left out side the nipple. I don't notice it looking in the mirror or working out but if i press around that area very noticeable, Almost like someone punched me and there is a under the skin bruise. So now I'm a little freaked out to take the next shot

Could this be Gyno after only one shot 2 days later? Should i stop the cycle wait tell the AI arrives?

Sus is a blend including prop no?

I mean anything is possible....the issue is SUS is a long ester so its going to stay in your system for weeks so at this point you are kinda stuck to be honest.

I would stop now. Never start a cycle without all your ancillaries in place first. Sustanon usually has propionate and/or phenylpropionate in addition to the long esters, and these are quick acting. Always start your AI from day 1.

You should never start without having everything in hand. Sounds like you are getting gyno and I’m assuming you did not do pre bloodwork. You could of been high on your estrogen to begin with. I would not do another shot until you get your AI.

hold up, 2-3 inches outside the nipple? Like on your pec? I don't know what that is but it certainly doesn't sound like gyno. Especially after just 2 days lol.

Hello,

You actual first cycle or the first with sus?

It’s just a little swelling of the outer part of the glad I think. I get that now and then but if you find a good dose of AI it should go away.

Back
Top Bottom