Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon/Deca/Drol suggestion

cristocane

Registered
Hi all, i'm 37m 84Kg 15%BF lifting since 4 years. i would like to get your opinion to which is the best bulking cycle.
That would be my fourth cycle.

SUSTANON: wk 1-12 500mgs per WK
DECA: wk 1-0 400 mgs per WK
ANADROL wk 1-50 mgs ED

If you have any suggestion about this bulking cycle or other bulking cycle feel free to share.

Thanks fellas

we have no clue what other cycles you have ran and also how much weight you are wanting to add... how old are you ?

Hello Dylan, you are a legend so it's a super pleasure for me to get in cotnact with you.
iI'm 37 years old and i would like to add a lot of size as much i can...
Previous cycle:

1- test
2- test and dbol
3- test and tren vey light dose

no major issue with them (tren apart a bit of acne) I got at least for any cycle 3-4 kg of lean mass (3-4 kg calculated when pct end).

Hi Dylan i'm 37 and i would like to add size as much i can.
my previous cycles were:

1- testo
2- testo and dbol
3- testo and tren (low dose)

No issues with all cycle just a bit of acne with last one (tren). Size gained in average 3-4gk (lean mass after pct).

BR

Hi all, i'm 37m 84Kg 15%BF lifting since 4 years. i would like to get your opinion to which is the best bulking cycle.
That would be my fourth cycle.

SUSTANON: wk 1-12 500mgs per WK
DECA: wk 1-0 400 mgs per WK
ANADROL wk 1-50 mgs ED

If you have any suggestion about this bulking cycle or other bulking cycle feel free to share.

Thanks fellas

Push the sust to 16 weeks and the deca to 12 weeks. Deca takes awhile to get going to you generally want to run it a little longer bro! Dosages look good just make sure you have an ai on hand for the deca.

Push the sust to 16 weeks and the deca to 12 weeks. Deca takes awhile to get going to you generally want to run it a little longer bro! Dosages look good just make sure you have an ai on hand for the deca.

Thanks mate! About AI do you have any indication on qty? Thanks

my advice is simple here. add in proviron, it is a must with deca

i would also strongly advise swapping out the anadrol for dbol instead if you need a kicker. anadrol isn't one that is a good idea in a stack due to its sides.

I actually recommend backing off the gear for a while. You have only been training 4 years and have already run 4 cycles. I think some time natural with just diet and training would do you well for overall health.

Back
Top Bottom