Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon and EQ

TheChad

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Wondering if I could get good results with keeping test does low. Like 250mg of sustanon and 600mg of EQ per week?

With my last cycle running 500 test a week, I ended up with a lot of acne on my back but not until post cycle. Yes I ran the perfect pct. which worked awesome. I had no other sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if I could get good results with keeping test does low. Like 250mg of sustanon and 600mg of EQ per week?

With my last cycle running 500 test a week, I ended up with a lot of acne on my back but not until post cycle. Yes I ran the perfect pct. which worked awesome. I had no other sides.

Test dose

No. 250mgs. per week is slightly more than TRT dosage. It would merely constitute a waste of Test' and thus money. Too, you would very likely experience acne even if you were to lower the dose because you are likely to be very young. How old are you, Chad?

No. 250mgs. per week is slightly more than TRT dosage. It would merely constitute a waste of Test' and thus money. Too, you would very likely experience acne even if you were to lower the dose because you are likely to be very young. How old are you, Chad?

Nope. I'm 38

Nope. I'm 38

Well, then the only thing you can do is stick to your previous dosages; shower three times per day; expose yourself to as much sun and/or tanning beds as you're able to; and perhaps secure some of the anti-acne medication that muskate and others here at Evo often speak of.

yes run the test low and let the EQ do the work

you get enough androgens to give it a kick

i love letting the mild anabolic do the work in this type of situation. plus you get less sides that way

I agree with Stevesmi, you'll be fine with the Lower Test Dose.

Just know that you need to run this Cycle for a Minimum of 16 to 20 Weeks.

EQ comes on Slow and Steady...................................... JP

yes run the test low and let the EQ do the work

i love letting the mild anabolic do the work in this type of situation. plus you get less sides that way

Absolutely agree with this as well. I do very well on 250test and 600 EQ. I did exactly that for 20 weeks last year with great results.

Awesome. Thanks! I like slow and steady gains anyway.

I agree with @stevesmi - 250 mgs will give you just enough androgenic actitivity, and EQ will do its job just fine in this scenario. Make sure to be using an AI, but at a lower dosage than normal if you wills tick to 250 mgs of testosterone. I would recommend like 10 mgs E2D, or even E3D.

I agree with @stevesmi - 250 mgs will give you just enough androgenic actitivity, and EQ will do its job just fine in this scenario. Make sure to be using an AI, but at a lower dosage than normal if you wills tick to 250 mgs of testosterone. I would recommend like 10 mgs E2D, or even E3D.

I think 5MG EOD would be a perfect aromasin dosage for your cycle. EQ barely aromatizes and 250mg/week is basically a TRT testosterone dosage. Most guys run 5mg EOD of aromasin when on TRT.

Back
Top Bottom