Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swapping out Tren mid cycle

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Swapping out Tren mid cycle

Wanted thoughts on swapping out Tren mid cycle, was thinking.

Week 1-12 Tren E @ 400mg /week
    Week 1-18 Deca @ 450mg /week
    Week 12-18 Mast @ 600mg /week
    Week 1-18 Test E @ 500mg /week then back to TRT levels

I've run a similar cycle but ran the Tren the whole way through. I have a Love hate relationship with Tren and don't really want to go over 12 weeks with it. (Ran 6 or 7 cycles with Tren) Never used Mast before, would it be worth running? I thought about Orals, but would rather spare my liver any further beatdown. Or even just up the Deca by itself to say 600mg /week starting week 10?

Of course I'd be using AIs, armidex, and caber as needed along with Proviron.

I'm 6'2", 298lbs at about 15% bodyfat. First 6 weeks is going to be a cut/recomp and then switch to lean bulking so that my bodyfat isn't any higher at the end of cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    Wanted thoughts on swapping out Tren mid cycle, was thinking.

Week 1-12 Tren E @ 400mg /week
    Week 1-18 Deca @ 450mg /week
    Week 12-18 Mast @ 600mg /week
    Week 1-18 Test E @ 500mg /week then back to TRT levels

I've run a similar cycle but ran the Tren the whole way through. I have a Love hate relationship with Tren and don't really want to go over 12 weeks with it. (Ran 6 or 7 cycles with Tren) Never used Mast before, would it be worth running? I thought about Orals, but would rather spare my liver any further beatdown. Or even just up the Deca by itself to say 600mg /week starting week 10?

Of course I'd be using AIs, armidex, and caber as needed along with Proviron.

I'm 6'2", 298lbs at about 15% bodyfat. First 6 weeks is going to be a cut/recomp and then switch to lean bulking so that my bodyfat isn't any higher at the end of cycle.
    That's actually a pretty long run with Trenbolone, in my personal opinion there's really no point in running it after 8 weeks, anything there after you just going to get continue with sides.. any returns that you could expect you would get them before 8 weeks..
    it's really not necessary running such a strong and aggressive compound like that for so long, furthermore it is extremely taxing on your liver so on the contrary to what you're trying to avoid with orals is ultimately putting you right into that position.

I personally would run mastE from the very beginning, not for its cosmetic properties, but rather for its ability to lower shbg and free up more bound testosterone into usable free testosterone in your blood.. I have some blood work that I pulled several months ago to prove this point..

I wouldn't waste your time with trying to do a cut wow phasing into a lean bulk.. you just going to waste your time and you're only going to put a little bit of fluff back on..
    You can achieve your lean bulk from the very start ultimately ending up with a lower body fat in the end.. the first 4 weeks is not going to dictate the end results at 18 weeks.. your body chemistry and hormonal signaling is going to change drastically over this entire process.

I would lower the Trenbolone and limited 8-10 weeks.. start mast at the beginning and use it throughout, you won't need to increase your dosage is with anything else because it will basically hack your test and make it more effective, in fact you can even lower your dosages with everything if you have mast running with test from the very beginning..
    No PM's about source related questions, under no circumstances.
    Anything I post is for educational purposed only

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    That's actually a pretty long run with Trenbolone, in my personal opinion there's really no point in running it after 8 weeks, anything there after you just going to get continue with sides.. any returns that you could expect you would get them before 8 weeks..
    it's really not necessary running such a strong and aggressive compound like that for so long, furthermore it is extremely taxing on your liver so on the contrary to what you're trying to avoid with orals is ultimately putting you right into that position.

I personally would run mastE from the very beginning, not for its cosmetic properties, but rather for its ability to lower shbg and free up more bound testosterone into usable free testosterone in your blood.. I have some blood work that I pulled several months ago to prove this point..

I wouldn't waste your time with trying to do a cut wow phasing into a lean bulk.. you just going to waste your time and you're only going to put a little bit of fluff back on..
    You can achieve your lean bulk from the very start ultimately ending up with a lower body fat in the end.. the first 4 weeks is not going to dictate the end results at 18 weeks.. your body chemistry and hormonal signaling is going to change drastically over this entire process.

I would lower the Trenbolone and limited 8-10 weeks.. start mast at the beginning and use it throughout, you won't need to increase your dosage is with anything else because it will basically hack your test and make it more effective, in fact you can even lower your dosages with everything if you have mast running with test from the very beginning..
    Thanks, that makes sense. How much Mast a week would you recommend? And I've had different results from Tren, most of the time I recomp like crazy. There were times when I ate myself sick and couldn't change the scale, but saw big results in the mirror.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    Thanks, that makes sense. How much Mast a week would you recommend? And I've had different results from Tren, most of the time I recomp like crazy. There were times when I ate myself sick and couldn't change the scale, but saw big results in the mirror.
    Mast is one of them compounds that you really don't need much of if being employed for the sole purpose of enhancing other compounds.. 400mg is really all you need..
    600 is a nice spot but to be honest going 18 weeks at that could be a bit much, and you could notice a lot more side effects with acne vulgaris, and other unwanted sides.
    400 is really really effective and completely underestimated. Especially at the dosage you have with your testosterone, it would be more effective then I have seen guys using 1250 of test only. It will really compliment your testosterone, and your testosterone will be more effective with targeting adipose tissue, and increasing lean muscle mass..
    Also keep in mind you can use mast with your trt.. in fact that is the blood work that I pulled and it was just on my trt dosage, the numbers were pretty impressive with how low my shbg was and my ratio with estrogen and free-flowing test.. I've done this before but I just wanted to put it on paper for people.. to be honest I always feel my best when on trt and mast..just 200 mgs or each.. if you feel at your best then you're going to look at your best.

As the ladder weeks of your cycle begin to come into play you'll also start seeing the visible and physical effects mast..
    Man don't worry about the numbers and just stay off that scale, and just like you said let the mirror do all the talkin.
    I personally know quite a few 180-190 pounders that easily look like 215'ish and Just dence and hard with great separations.. I get it, we love our numbers, especially when they increase.. but anymore I'm so programmed that I let the mirror do all the talkin, and when you get into this mode I'm programming you'll start to get more compliments..
    No PM's about source related questions, under no circumstances.
    Anything I post is for educational purposed only

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i dont see any reason nor need to run a cycle that long man... its just not necessary and it just makes for a longer recovery etc... its just a lot on your body as well...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i dont see any reason nor need to run a cycle that long man... its just not necessary and it just makes for a longer recovery etc... its just a lot on your body as well...
    Well, I was planning on running it that long, treating it like a Deca cycle, but since it's a mixture of strong compounds, maybe that wouldn't be prudent. But that's why I'm here, to learn and help others with my experience (mostly what NOT to do, I'm the poster child for doing things wrong because I just listened to a "bro"). Thanks for the input! 😊

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not a problem. No reason whatsoever to run it that long man

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You don't mention your age nor why you NEED to run the cycle that long other than 'that's how I planned it'.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your stats are off. i'm surprised nobody above mentioned it

there is no way you are 6 2, 300 pounds with just 15% body fat. i mention this because someone of your size using that much gear for that long is going to end up with major heart issues on top of the existing issues you have. now if i am wrong and you are just a freak then you should be playing in the NFL with those stats.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't recommend Tren and Deca mixed in the same cycle like that it's not necessary. You will have a very difficult time recovering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast