Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating like crazy

Danieljacobs1987

Registered
Does every sweat like crazy while on deca and test e?

Today I sweated worse than 2 fat bitches fucking in a sauna of course I was working in a building that was between 110-115 degrees. I've never sweated this bad though. Almost felt like it was raining. The sweating just kept running down with no stop in sight. It would be even worse every time I got a drink. Drank a gallon of water and felt like I barely drank anything. I'm still thirsty now and prolly close to being dehydrated. Get muscle cramps every once in awhile if I move wrong.

Also lost like 4 or 5 pounds pretty sure it was mostly water though. I left for work with visible abs and came home with ripped abs lol.

Not a bad thing to sweat to be honest with you. Just make sure you stay hydrated.

bro, seriously? unless im reading it wrong, you just said you were working in a building that was 110-115 degrees... i mean, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out... if you expose yourself to that kind of heat, even if you are used to it, you will still get certain days where you just sweat more...

Back
Top Bottom