Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweed's Spring/ Summer Cutting LOG!!!

sweed

So I started my Diet/ Cut yesterday. I will be using various products ONLY from Need2BuildMuscle which include:

Whey to Build
Muscle Replenisher
Need2Slin
HCGenerate
Forged Burner
and various other supps I may choose to use, i.e. gear, bridge, etc.
These products will help to spare muscle or even gain lbm, while cutting fat.

Starting stats are 6'2" @ 230.0 lbs at a modertate/high BF. My goal is to get down to absolute shreddedness. Very lean, vascular and ALL abs visible, lol. So whatever weight and bf that is, then that's what my goal is! :D

I'll post up starting pics, and progress pics about every month.

I started the new "Diet" (pretty much the same thing as maintaining, just cleaner) with back yesterday, after a great week off, and my back workout was awesome! Huge pumps, full muscles, and some nice veins popping out in my shoulders. N2KTS and Need2slin doin their thing. Love N2KTS, and I have yet to really notice/ see the effects of the Need2slin. Well, maybe a bit of bloatedness, but that is expected because of the increased glycogen retention in the muscles. Def KTS last night!!
I am not using the burner or any other "fat burner" right away, because I want to cut the fat out by diet and some cardio first. Then down the road start to use the supplements. No doubt burner is awesome, but I am just going to do it by diet and cardio for now :)

Tonight is a chest day!! Gonna KTS!! :hulk:
No more N2KTS, but still gonna kill it :20: This will make me see how the need2slin alone effects my pumps and workout!! :D

adding starting pics:

Attachments

• 3_28_1.jpg
    3_28_1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 3_28_2.jpg
    3_28_2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG00422.jpg
    IMG00422.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG00423.jpg
    IMG00423.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 202
Last night was a chest workout. Great workout, got some good pumps and killed my chest and tri's. Missed my n2kts!

Legs today today!!

Taking 4 caps of Need2slin ED! morning, afternoon, pwo, and evening :D

before and after pics, pls?
haha, SBT will be taking them this weekend/saturday!! Maybe snap one in the morning from my phone in bad lighting tomorrow morning? haha

I'll take them every month, then when I get leaner I"ll do them more often so I can compare and make changes/ tweak to diet/ cardio/ or supps. :D

Nice, good luck bro! You'll get there

Make it happ'n capt'n!

Good luck with the cut. Good to see too you aren't putting a number to your goal and just going by visual. Personally I think this helps more in keeping the mind on target and not clouding it worrying about scale weight.

Good luck with the cut. Good to see too you aren't putting a number to your goal and just going by visual. Personally I think this helps more in keeping the mind on target and not clouding it worrying about scale weight.

Ya, Its waaay too hard to figure out how much water you're holding, and exactly what BF % you are because there is internal fat that bf calipers dont account for, so those aren't accurate. You can be tested at 3-4% then go in a hydrostatic tank and be tested at 9-10%, lol. So whats the point in "guessing" what bf you are when you haven't been tested correctly or accurately, which I might just do for fun when I am super low, and it shows im like 15%, lol.

Anyways! My leg work out was killing. heavy leg press, calves, hack squats, calves, leg ext. I definitely burned out my quads big time! and my glutes are sore, along with my chest (still!) haha
A day off tonight, and a cheat meal tonight!! :D

I will weigh myself tomorrow first thing in the morning to see how that cheat and the n2slin effects water/ glycogen retention.

Nice bro! Hack squats are great.

Nice bro! Hack squats are great.

Heck ya they are! Freakin torch your quads!

Rest day was nice, cheat meal was nice!
Up to 233, 3 lbs since monday! :D but of course its water and glycogen retention from the need2slin, and some creatine from the replenisher (which im also out of!!)

Back workout tonight! Gonna kill the weights tonight for sure!!!

Heck ya they are! Freakin torch your quads!

Rest day was nice, cheat meal was nice!
Up to 233, 3 lbs since monday! :D but of course its water and glycogen retention from the need2slin, and some creatine from the replenisher (which im also out of!!)

Back workout tonight! Gonna kill the weights tonight for sure!!!

How long does the water/glycogen Bloat stick around after you stop the need2slin? Do you know of a way of speeding up the reduction once you come off? Im down to 216lb, I dropped another 4lb after a week off my last bottle of need2slin..

How long does the water/glycogen Bloat stick around after you stop the need2slin? Do you know of a way of speeding up the reduction once you come off? Im down to 216lb, I dropped another 4lb after a week off my last bottle of need2slin..

I'm not sure, this is my first round with n2slin :D

i dropped about 3-4 lbs after i ended my last little run with it.

Good luck with the slin brotha! I know I will be getting a few more bottles! I experienced a stomach discomfort for the first week. It went away and never returned. Kill it!

I'm back and in Bro! Hope your well!

Back
Top Bottom