Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching gear at beginning of cycle

Hsc318

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I just started my first cycle using 400mg/ml test. I guess I am too sensitive to how highly concentrated this gear is as I cannot handle the pain after injection. It is lasting 4+ days and completely immobilizes the muscle I inject. It's been a week and my delt is still sore somewhat, and where I injected in my quad a few days ago is still insanely painful. I can barely walk, I can't bend the leg and flexing it all is just terrible. There is no way I can even workout through the pain. I have tried topical relief, ice, as well as pain meds and nothing helps.

Having said that, the source is being awesome and is going to send me new gear that isn't as highly concentrated, but it's going to be likely at least two weeks before payment and shipping is complete and I have the gear in hand. I have only injected twice now, 200mg each time. Am I ok to pause the cycle and resume when the new stuff gets here? Also, should I continue my AI EOD while I wait for the new gear?

I'm not entirely sure how to do that or where to get the chemical. I'm don't feel confident messing around with that.
You can buy sterile grape seed oil vials on amazon if you just want to dilute

You can buy sterile grape seed oil vials on amazon if you just want to dilute

I'd rather not mess with that just yet. Also because I think it's maybe not only due to the higher concentration and might be because it's a blend. Idk, either way something is not mixing right with me. I just going to try test c at 200mg/ml twice a week and see how I react to that.

High concentration gear is a no-no for me. That PIP is unbearable. Stick the standard level concentrations from reputable sources.

High concentration gear is a no-no for me. That PIP is unbearable. Stick the standard level concentrations from reputable sources.
I pretty much try to use high concentration gear exclusively myself (eq 500, test 400, deca 500, etc). The PIP definitely is much worse, but I really don't like pinning at all, so the tradeoff of not having to sit and push 3mL of juice in me is worth the PIP.

I pretty much try to use high concentration gear exclusively myself (eq 500, test 400, deca 500, etc). The PIP definitely is much worse, but I really don't like pinning at all, so the tradeoff of not having to sit and push 3mL of juice in me is worth the PIP.

You probably aren't as sensitive to the PIP as me then. That was my thought going into this, that 400mg/ml would be easy since it's less to inject. If I stick with this I'd be sitting in pain recovering from these injections and never be able to actually train in the gym.

You probably aren't as sensitive to the PIP as me then. That was my thought going into this, that 400mg/ml would be easy since it's less to inject. If I stick with this I'd be sitting in pain recovering from these injections and never be able to actually train in the gym.
Well I mean it feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat, but I just work out with it hurting and it actually seems to help a bit with the pain by the time the workout is over. The pain is mostly gone on each site in about 4 days or so.

Well I mean it feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat, but I just work out with it hurting and it actually seems to help a bit with the pain by the time the workout is over. The pain is mostly gone on each site in about 4 days or so.

It feels like being hit with a bat at first but day 2 and on it's like some is trying to rip the muscle off my bone... Takes about 6 days before I can really move the muscle again. It's been 4 days since I did my quad and it's still locked up tight, red all over the skin, and any weight on it absolutely kills. Trust me, if I could work out through it I would. I hate taking time off, but at least my delt isn't that bad anymore so I can do all upper body work for now.

It feels like being hit with a bat at first but day 2 and on it's like some is trying to rip the muscle off my bone... Takes about 6 days before I can really move the muscle again. It's been 4 days since I did my quad and it's still locked up tight, red all over the skin, and any weight on it absolutely kills. Trust me, if I could work out through it I would. I hate taking time off, but at least my delt isn't that bad anymore so I can do all upper body work for now.
Ouch yeah, mine doesn't change colors or anything and doesn't keep getting worse

Why did you choose Test 400? That's probably the absolute worst Testosterone you could have chosen for a first cycle. I've done countless cycles and I wouldn't even go a million miles near that shit.

Why did you choose Test 400? That's probably the absolute worst Testosterone you could have chosen for a first cycle. I've done countless cycles and I wouldn't even go a million miles near that shit.

Never knew that till now, man. I posted many questions saying what I was running and no one ever said "hey don't run that cause this will happen. From what I researched there wasn't anyone saying this. But I learned my lesson and now I'll move on and gain the experience. There was no way to know I would react like this.

With that concentration what do you expect? That's just asking for horrible PIP

See above response.

Never knew that till now, man. I posted many questions saying what I was running and no one ever said "hey don't run that cause this will happen. From what I researched there wasn't anyone saying this. But I learned my lesson and now I'll move on and gain the experience. There was no way to know I would react like this.

See above response.
Well now ya know at least

See above response.
For future reference the most common dosages for most commonly used testosterone esters are :

Test Prop 100
Test E 250-300
Test Cyp 200-250
Sustanon 250

Anything higher than this it can increase your chances for PIP.

High concentration blends are notorious for PIP. Generally they are mixed with other smooth compounds such as EQ before injecting to make it less painful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom