Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

switching from osta to var after 4 weeks

teenagemutantninjagymgoer

Registered
Okay so i am 4 weeks intto ostarine and i have been suppressed to test levels 150 ng/dl . (before anyone comments on the sarms, please dont this isnt the debate i wish to raise). after seeing mild hypertrophy and strength gains i have decided to stop using ostarine the suppression isnt worth the gains in my eyes. i wish to use anavar in the near future and my question is, would it be okay to switch to anavar(on a low dose to get mild strength and shreds) after 4 weeks and stop using ostarine, then cycle var for 8 weeks resulting in total a 12 week cycle. This is my first ever usage however i am very knowledable and know practically all of the info so dont treat me like a noobie please. My question is would it be better to pct this osta and wait for 8 weeks (cycle on+pct) before starting var orrr just go on anavar now and pct after 12 weeks total? i am concerned about long term damage of my endocrine system and was wondering which would be the better option, my testes have atrophied quite a bit compared to me friend who did osta and im wondering if i should back out now or go to var, basically will the extra 8 weeks do anything more to my hpta ie cause more irreversible damage (if there is any) more so than doing a pct now? ive heard longer cycles are to be avoided and based on my suppression already im slightly worried.

if i missed anything out please ask, all help is appreciated love you guys cheers.

you may want to include your age and stats and what your goals are. It will help the vets give you a good answer. I am learning as well . what made you decide to try var? as opposed to other options?

you may want to include your age and stats and what your goals are. It will help the vets give you a good answer. I am learning as well . what made you decide to try var? as opposed to other options?

thanks biggs. I am 25 and just looking to increase muscle mass and reduce fat whilst preventing health issues such as damage to my endocrine system:( dont wanna rely on gear i just want to try them out see where i can get my physique.

- - - Updated - - -

I am 6ft 190lbs lifts are deadlift 200kg squat 180kg bench 110kg

and because i dont want to be huge i just wanna taper down my physique reduce fat increase muscle density and strength. A lot of my gym bros cycle it and see amazing strength gains.one guy can deadlift 3x his bodyweight he went from 180kg deadlift to 240 on var

and because i dont want to be huge i just wanna taper down my physique reduce fat increase muscle density and strength. A lot of my gym bros cycle it and see amazing strength gains.one guy can deadlift 3x his bodyweight he went from 180kg deadlift to 240 on var

well I am 38 and I thought like you when i was 25 but I am glad I didnt run anything back then. dumb luck i would say. I have a few friends that ran stuff at 25 or even younger and they all have negative long term affects now that they are older. I would suggest waiting a little until you can truly say that you are at your best. i have been training since 19 and training properly since my mid 20's and getting ready to run my first but I want to lean out totally and I am about 4 weeks out . but no rush. if it takes longer then so be it.

well I am 38 and I thought like you when i was 25 but I am glad I didnt run anything back then. dumb luck i would say. I have a few friends that ran stuff at 25 or even younger and they all have negative long term affects now that they are older. I would suggest waiting a little until you can truly say that you are at your best. i have been training since 19 and training properly since my mid 20's and getting ready to run my first but I want to lean out totally and I am about 4 weeks out . but no rush. if it takes longer then so be it.

thanks, literally i should have expected it me and my pal are so different when it comes to reacting to drugs haha, he can pop a gram of moz and not feel ote. Yes i feel like waiting would be the best thing to do in terms of endocrine health, im just annoyed because all i got was 5lbs of gains and abit of strength increase which i most liekly will lose haha. MY idea was that im shut down now i may as well start anavar and get some results worth being suppressed for.

- - - Updated - - -

Brother you cannot go by that whatsoever... without YOUR OWN baseline its impossible to tell the true effect that it had on you

yes iknow this, making the best of an non idealistic situation :)

thanks, literally i should have expected it me and my pal are so different when it comes to reacting to drugs haha, he can pop a gram of moz and not feel ote. Yes i feel like waiting would be the best thing to do in terms of endocrine health, im just annoyed because all i got was 5lbs of gains and abit of strength increase which i most liekly will lose haha. MY idea was that im shut down now i may as well start anavar and get some results worth being suppressed for.

- - - Updated - - -

yes iknow this, making the best of an non idealistic situation :)

Completely understand but anavar will be far more suppressive as well as have toxicity so unless you have fake ostarine anavar will be much worse in terms of side effects

Back
Top Bottom