Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switching out compounds multiple times throughout 16 wk cycle

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Switching out compounds multiple times throughout 16 wk cycle

I workout here in SoCal and have made friends with a few IFBB pros here in the last couple months and many of these guys are swapping out compounds multiple times in one cycle. Before I continue, I don't plan on doing this unless I reach that level of competition and feel I need to. Anyways, one of my friends who will be competing at the Mr. O again this year (not an open div monster though lol) is running this given by his coach:

Compounds that stay the same throughout 16 wk cycle:
    - Test E, 600mg/wk (switch to Test P last 4wks)
    - EQ, 600mg/wk
    - Mast P 600mg/wk
    - Aromasin 5mg - 10mg M/W/F

Interchangeable compounds:
    - Anadrol, 50mg ED wk 1-4 and wk 14-16
    - NPP, 300mg/wk, wk 1-4 and wk 9-12
    - Tren A, 300mg/wk, wk 5-8 and 13-16 (cardarine in AM)

If any of you more experienced gentlemen could chime in on this, I'd appreciate it. Just interesting in the thought process behind a cycle like this and what benefits they would have.

I was reluctant to post this because I don't wanna spread around some cycle that a beginner might wanna try out and end up fucking himself over so PLEASSSEE, don't try this out if that's you lol.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan Gemelli, you're like an Anabolic Wizard. I know you have an opinion on this and can give some insight on it lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can see what they're doing only moving short half life compounds in and out, and avoiding running two 19-nor compounds at the same time (but still using nandrolone and tren in the same cycle that way). Not really sure why the flip of them twice though (other then perhaps they want to run tren the entire time, but stagger it because it's too much stress). Pulling orals in and out is much more common though, mostly due to harshness. The three weeks of anadrol overlapping with tren sounds not fun though.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I can see what they're doing only moving short half life compounds in and out, and avoiding running two 19-nor compounds at the same time (but still using nandrolone and tren in the same cycle that way). Not really sure why the flip of them twice though (other then perhaps they want to run tren the entire time, but stagger it because it's too much stress). Pulling orals in and out is much more common though, mostly due to harshness. The three weeks of anadrol overlapping with tren sounds not fun though.
    Yeahhh, he's keeping the long esters constant. I hear a lot about ppl against 2 19nors together but I feel if you dont run them too high, its essentially the same as running one a little high. I.e. 300 tren, 300 deca wouldn't have much more of an effect than 600 tren would or 150 of both giving the same sides as 300mg of one. Correct me if I'm wrong af of course.
    I pull orals in and out of my cycle because of harshness. I figured that anadrol and tren together would be one of two things...fucking amazing or death haha.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have never run two 19-nors at the same time, but rather rely on strong advice from those who have that for them the prolactin related sides were multiplied rather than just compounded.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Same. They are all powerful compounds to begin with so no point IMO. Oddly enough, I have yet to have prolactin issues while on tren, Deca, or NPP. Kepts caber on hand but never needed it. I'm not a firm believer in the "if you keep e2 in check you won't need caber" argument but as of now, it's been true for me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i dont personally care for it... i dont like finishing a cycle with anadrol to start with... while it may not convert to estrogen, it still has the estrogenic side effects, and thats not something you want going into pct or to finish a cycle if you are blasting and cruising... you can do it, but i dont prefer it and generally wouldnt recommend anything like that.. i also dont feel that npp only 4 weeks is worth it... even tren at 4 weeks may give some results but stopping and starting like that, you never get the peak results from it... this is basically mini cycles within a cycle but for me, its FAR too much shit and honestly spinning your wheels a bit... i get it.. i see the thinking on it but that doesnt make it smart or wise... to each their own, i can tell you that its nothing you would or will ever see me recommend

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So it's stupid IMO. Let's say I pick a steroid - we'll call it X. I picked X cos it has the rep of making me strong. I use X for 8 week and I get stronger (combined with training my ass off naturally). I don't see the need to use A, B, C and D too. Even over a 16 week cycle how long are some in your system while you're cherry picking different products and hoping to get different effects.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    they do this type of thing with short esters to be FLEXIBLE

they want to see how their body reacts and then they switch things out. this works for them leading up to a show great unless the winny is really dbol then they are fucked. but a normal joe gym rat who uses steroids doesn't need to do all this and make it complicated

your results will be dictated by your diet and training, not by which steroids you swap in and out
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    they do this type of thing with short esters to be FLEXIBLE

they want to see how their body reacts and then they switch things out. this works for them leading up to a show great unless the winny is really dbol then they are fucked. but a normal joe gym rat who uses steroids doesn't need to do all this and make it complicated

your results will be dictated by your diet and training, not by which steroids you swap in and out
    Yes. But that's really a one time deal. Not an every cycle deal.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast