Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from test enth to sustanon???

Sylvan9595

Hello guys I ended up with one bottle of test enth and 5 of sustanon, is there a problem if i use the test enth first and after that I switch to sustanon??

Yes ^^^^
What's your Injection Schedule and Dosage going to be with the Sustanon........................... JP

I will inject it twice a week, Everyone says you have to inject it eo or every 3 days,because of the prop but I dint give a shit this steroid was made to inject less often not more

Not really just calculate the dosages accordingly and adjust AI properly. Sust can be eod or once a week technically.. 2 or 3 times a week is fine Id go with 3 personally or e3d

Sent using Tapatalk

But if I was only going to hit Monday and Thursday id run 1/2 mg e / 1/2 mg sust in same pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that I am the only one here pinning it just twice a week. Let's not forget that it also has some long esters, so the fact that it has the prop ester does not mean, that after two days sustanon stops acting. Just another ester comes into play.

I plan my sust for eod. I like to take advantage of the short esters in there too. It does have the long ones so plan carefully. Sust is fucking great. ..a guy here convinced me to swich over and I'm never going back!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sust has some short esters in it, but remember that your testosterone levels will be so high over normal that the short esters dropping off will be a non-issue. You can continue to inject twice a week with the sust.

Don't over think it. You can just change the type of testosterone and stick with the same injection schedule and frequency.

Back
Top Bottom