Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syringes changing needle ?

JeffDriskel

Registered
If I buy the syringes with the needles allready attached combo - can I detach the needle and replace it with another (for the drawing oil out then injecting back into muslce process) or are these fixed and inseparable?

The ad should specify. I've always just ordered the syringes, then ordered some 18g and 23g seperate from same supplier.

You will have to check with the supplier since it could either be fixed or removable. I order luer lock syringes and my needles separately

If I buy the syringes with the needles allready attached combo - can I detach the needle and replace it with another (for the drawing oil out then injecting back into muslce process) or are these fixed and inseparable?
You want to buy the locking detachable needle and syringe combos, which most are. It should tell you in the description. Then order your injecting needles by themselves without the syringes to swap to

they are generally interchangeable, yes...

It will be really clear when you buy them online. To make life easy, I buy them with 25g gauge removable needs. Then I order a bunch of 18 or 20 gauge needs to draw the oils through. Then reattach the 25g before injecting. It's really a bad idea to draw and inject with the same needle for a number of reasons.

Most are interchangeable should be stated on packaging.

Back
Top Bottom