needtobuildmuscle

Thread: T: liquid clenbuterol cycle support supplements

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

T: liquid clenbuterol cycle support supplements

Clenbuterol has several side effects that anybody using it should worry about. Most notably is the problem with cramps and dehydration and just and overall dysfunction of the electrolyte balancing system in your body. This is coupled witht he jittery feeling and the fact it only works for 2 weeks then you have to stop to clear your receptors. So I'm doing a liquid clenbuterol cycle and I need your help guys determining what I should be taking on this cycle. Iw ill be using n2guard at half dose, n2jointrx for obvious reasons and running HCGenerate because I like the libido. I don't know if adding n2slin would be overkill or just what I need. What about electrolyte replenishment should I just use pedialyte ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I personally would forgo clenbuterol use altogether and use cardarine + n2slin instead. Clenbuterol is a harsh stimulant that causes severe insomnia and muscle cramps in most people. It will negatively effect your training and recovery.

Cardarine + n2slin on the other hand will ENHANCE and positively effect your training and recovery.
    http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/F...2Slin-p50.html
    http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would use taurine with it. the pumps are awful and keep the dosage low.. if you start getting jittery time to drop it back down

I had major heartburn problems on it.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Taurine use is definitely a very effective measure to fight those pumps and cramps....also, you can use Ketotifen Fumarate during the cycle in order to upregulate the receptors without the need to stop using Clenbuterol. However, all in all it is not a good idea to use clen for fat loss. Cardarine is a much better and safer alternative. Apart from not having side effects, and burning fat exclusively without affecting lean mass (like in the case of clenbuterol), it will also greatly improve your cardio by enhancing recovery and endurance, which will help lose fat even further. With clenbuterol, and all of its cramps, you will have a very hard time doing cardio.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree that taurine will help with the insane pumps and cramping but would still suggest not taking clen at all. The side effects are not worth it in my opinion. Clen is catabolic so you will be losing muscle as well as fat. I would stick to GW and N2Slin as a much safer and effective way to aid in fat loss.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***