Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3/Anavar/yohimbine hcl/maybe clen

Peace

Hey bros. Long time i have not posted on this forum. long story short i cleaned up diet, but i have to lose 10-20 pounds of pure fat in 4 weeks. Will consuming 1500-2200 cals a day(might go lower when weight goes lower). The main question is would using 75mcg of t3 longing with anavar and yohimbine hcl in the morning(fasted) be beneficial? ill throw in clean if i have to but no eca stacks. Anavar will be 40mg ed while yohimbine is starting with 6mg( its real pharma yohimbine from Odan labs which is a candian pharmacy) slowing to 16mg. Clen i might throw in around week 2 @120mcg in case of stubborn fat. Diet will mostly be protein. should i consume carbs at all or no? Thx for the time.

- - - Updated - - -

also t3 is pharma t3 from abdi ibrahim(tiromel) 25mcg.

Hey bros. Long time i have not posted on this forum. long story short i cleaned up diet, but i have to lose 10-20 pounds of pure fat in 4 weeks. Will consuming 1500-2200 cals a day(might go lower when weight goes lower). The main question is would using 75mcg of t3 longing with anavar and yohimbine hcl in the morning(fasted) be beneficial? ill throw in clean if i have to but no eca stacks. Anavar will be 40mg ed while yohimbine is starting with 6mg( its real pharma yohimbine from Odan labs which is a candian pharmacy) slowing to 16mg. Clen i might throw in around week 2 @120mcg in case of stubborn fat. Diet will mostly be protein. should i consume carbs at all or no? Thx for the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude sorry but terrible idea man. No way to lose that much fat in that short period of time no matter how many compounds you throw at it.

T3 and Clen are 2 of the last things id use. You are fucking with you thyroid and clen is very stressful on your heart and body.

Anavar isnt a fat burner its a hardening agent when you are already low bodyfat so again I dont think its going to do much for you.

Personally id run cardarine and stenabolic (SR9009) along with N2Slin and stay in a slight deficit while upping your cardio.

Thats just me though really up to you but throwing all those 4 compounds into your body at one time sounds like a bad idea to me.

This is an absolutely horrible plan. Literally everything awm1981 just said is correct, and I would make the same recommendation as well.

yes don't throw in t3 which is very safe because there are no cases where thyroid was damaged. thyroid bounced back few days in patients who were using for 20 years. No offense to this forum but why always prescribe sarms instead of better compounds? dylan in his t3 video said you can stack t3 with anavar for the prevention of muscle loss. Clen is no more powerful than eca stack it is however more effective and i can already tolerate eco very well even at 72mg of e 600mg of caf and 162mg of aspirn. also others can lose 10 pounds of fat in that time according to other forums so why can't I? its pharma t3 and pharma yomhibine both which are cutting agents.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the time frame?

yes don't throw in t3 which is very safe because there are no cases where thyroid was damaged. thyroid bounced back few days in patients who were using for 20 years. No offense to this forum but why always prescribe sarms instead of better compounds? dylan in his t3 video said you can stack t3 with anavar for the prevention of muscle loss. Clen is no more powerful than eca stack it is however more effective and i can already tolerate eco very well even at 72mg of e 600mg of caf and 162mg of aspirn. also others can lose 10 pounds of fat in that time according to other forums so why can't I? its pharma t3 and pharma yomhibine both which are cutting agents.

Yes im not saying you cant use it and recover. My point is you are messing with your thyroid to what, lose 10-20 pounds of fat in a lose weight quick program? T3 was prescribed to help people with hypothyroidism...not to try and lose a bunch of weight in a month.

Yes you can use clen but clen burns everything it doesnt just target fat. Same with an ECA. Trust me ive used both. ECA far more than clen as I used clen twice for 2 weeks each time and it was miserable. Even at 60-80mcg I hated the feeling. You are free to try but again its a substance that can have heart impact and trust me its not fun to be on it.

Anavar isnt a fat burner, it may help with muscle wasting but thats it so if your rational is that you want to take it with T3 and Clen plus Yomhibine to save muscle mass you are essentially supressing your natural test production to save some muscle? You do realize with no test base your T levels will tank and you will need to do a PCT with clomid/nolva and a natural test booster right?

If you said "I want to try clen or T3" id say yea there are risks but as long as you are aware of them go for it not one to judge.

To throw all these together in a massive cocktail to lose 10-20 pounds in a month of PURE FAT isnt a good idea and trust me there is no possible way to burn 10-20 pounds of pure fat in that time frame.

Just giving you my honest advice.

Sarms are great because cardarine and sten (sr9009) are non-hormonal so you dont need a PCT because they dont suppress your natural test production. N2Slin and even adding Cardazol will help with fat burning.

I dont agree with you on the better compound statement. The point is that this isnt a sprint its a marathon. Losing 10-20 pounds in a month isnt sustainable and you will lose muscle mass running that stack above no matter how much anavar you take. Having a good plan and sticking to it while using compounds like sarms will leave you in a better state long term.

Again dont need to take any of our advice just im giving you my straight up opinion so if you are sold on the stack above then just go with it and let us know how it works!

that goal is absurd.

you can water fast for 4 weeks and lose a lot of weight. I lost 14 pounds in 19 days water fasting see my log.. however you have to be in decent shape to pull that off. also when you come off you will gain back most of that but you will get tremendous benefits.. you should not water fast to lose fat, that is not the purpose of doing it. it will help with insulin sensitivity, autophagy, addictions, injuries, etc.

that goal is absurd.

you can water fast for 4 weeks and lose a lot of weight. I lost 14 pounds in 19 days water fasting see my log.. however you have to be in decent shape to pull that off. also when you come off you will gain back most of that but you will get tremendous benefits.. you should not water fast to lose fat, that is not the purpose of doing it. it will help with insulin sensitivity, autophagy, addictions, injuries, etc.

but is it possible? i still don't see how sarms are better than t3 and yohimibine for fat loss. I got my diet nailed also fasting with yohimbine. T3 and yohimbine are both pharma. Anavar is just there to offset the muscle loss. If others are losing 20 pounds of fat in 4 weeks then no reason for me not to. also t3 burns more fat than muscle and yohimbine targets alpha receptors so t3 will more incline to burn belly fat.

- - - Updated - - -

starting college in 4 weeks and i have to get in best shape asap so i can lean bulk all year. Keep in mind its pharma t3 and yohimbine. but plz do answer my question. carbs low or no carbs at all? ill will mostly be using 75mcg of t3 might go to 100mcg if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

hey steve i read your article about t3 and you said its really good for fat loss. also my last run of anavar did not shut me down that much. recovered in 1 week with full test bonncing right back up. that was 80mg a day.

Terrible idea for a cycle.. Stick around and learn a little more.

SARMS would be a far safer and more effective option.

ESARMS has the highest quality.

how can sarms be more effective for fat loss than t3 and yohimbine? seems really hard to believe since even steve smi said t3 is good for fat loss.

how can sarms be more effective for fat loss than t3 and yohimbine? seems really hard to believe since even steve smi said t3 is good for fat loss.
T3 is great for muscle loss. I do know that. Its catabolic as fuck plus you fuck your thyroid up. Then theres the rebound afterwards

Again you can lose fat on it but it doesn’t target just fat it’s catabolic it burns everything which includes muscle.

It seems like you are set on running the cycle so why not just do it and log it here?

T3 is great for muscle loss. I do know that. Its catabolic as fuck plus you fuck your thyroid up. Then theres the rebound afterwards

anavar is there to offset the muscle loss. it does not mess up thyroid. only 2 cases where bodybuilders dosed 250mcg for months everyday got a shutdown thyroid. Thyroid bounces back up in few days from most things i read. how can t3 burn muscle but not fat when muscle would be the last thing to be burned? fats will stimulated by yohimbine and anavar a lot more than muscle will. don't mind losing a few pounds of muscle for 20 pounds of fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Again you can lose fat on it but it doesn’t target just fat it’s catabolic it burns everything which includes muscle.

It seems like you are set on running the cycle so why not just do it and log it here?
ill log it. but i do have a question. Carbs or no carbs on t3? for some reason yohimbine in the morning with caffeine really messes my stomach up. i unload trucks and i cannot pick up more than 3 boxes before i have to sit down. i took 6mg today in the afternoon with no sides other than pounding heart and some dizziness.

anavar is there to offset the muscle loss. it does not mess up thyroid. only 2 cases where bodybuilders dosed 250mcg for months everyday got a shutdown thyroid. Thyroid bounces back up in few days from most things i read. how can t3 burn muscle but not fat when muscle would be the last thing to be burned? fats will stimulated by yohimbine and anavar a lot more than muscle will. don't mind losing a few pounds of muscle for 20 pounds of fat.

- - - Updated - - -

ill log it. but i do have a question. Carbs or no carbs on t3? for some reason yohimbine in the morning with caffeine really messes my stomach up. i unload trucks and i cannot pick up more than 3 boxes before i have to sit down. i took 6mg today in the afternoon with no sides other than pounding heart and some dizziness.

So its really up to you. You can have carbs using T3 I would just stick to low glycemic index ones like steel cut oats, sweet potatoes, etc.

IF you do no carbs you are doing keto essentially which also can help burn fat along with fasting but thats more related to your diet not how well T3 will work. I havent read anything on T3 that says no carbs is better or impacts the absorption of the compound? Low carb levels for extended periods of time can actually cause your thyroid to release less T3.

- - - Updated - - -

Well bro if you want to use it, go for it. It's really your call. I do know anavar is about the weakest steroid on the planet for muscle preservation. Men shouldn't even bother with it in my opinion. It's a chick drug. I've been around enough people thats given T3 a shot while on test, tren, oral steroids, etc and virtually all of them complained about losing gains, being flat as a pancake, couldn't get a pump, etc. They all wrote it off and said never again.

Theres far better options to lose fat, like diet for example. Cardarine helps a lot too

Well bro if you want to use it, go for it. It's really your call. I do know anavar is about the weakest steroid on the planet for muscle preservation. Men shouldn't even bother with it in my opinion. It's a chick drug. I've been around enough people thats given T3 a shot while on test, tren, oral steroids, etc and virtually all of them complained about losing gains, being flat as a pancake, couldn't get a pump, etc. They all wrote it off and said never again.

Theres far better options to lose fat, like diet for example. Cardarine helps a lot too

thx but my goal is really just fat loss at this point. my t3 is coming monday and var is just there to offset any small muscle loss since muscle would the last to be burned. what i am most surprised about is how anavar somehow cuts away fat for women like crazy and adds mass and leaness. they hardly make any test yet get huge gains from var. How is that possible?

thx but my goal is really just fat loss at this point. my t3 is coming monday and var is just there to offset any small muscle loss since muscle would the last to be burned. what i am most surprised about is how anavar somehow cuts away fat for women like crazy and adds mass and leaness. they hardly make any test yet get huge gains from var. How is that possible?

Its not so much huge gains but it works so well for women because they do not produce (nor need) much testosterone. Too much testosterone causes virtualization in women so they turn out looking like dudes.

It helps them so much because they dont have much testosterone so anavar gives them the additional strength they are looking for.

It sucks for men because while it may provide strength gains it suppresses you so lets say you make 600ng/ml a week naturally and you take anavar. Anavar is not androgenic and does not raise/produce testosterone so when you take it any boost you may see from anavar is lost because you are suppressed and your body stops making as much (if any) natural testosterone which sucks for strength/lean muscle mass.

Its not so much huge gains but it works so well for women because they do not produce (nor need) much testosterone. Too much testosterone causes virtualization in women so they turn out looking like dudes.

It helps them so much because they dont have much testosterone so anavar gives them the additional strength they are looking for.

It sucks for men because while it may provide strength gains it suppresses you so lets say you make 600ng/ml a week naturally and you take anavar. Anavar is not androgenic and does not raise/produce testosterone so when you take it any boost you may see from anavar is lost because you are suppressed and your body stops making as much (if any) natural testosterone which sucks for strength/lean muscle mass.

there is a brazilian fitness model who is oboious juiced but her upper body and things and glutes are insane. I am thinking its more than just anavar involved. oh well as long as it keeps some muscle for me ill he okay. I'm aiming for 155 @ 10% bf. i around 170@ 17%.

there is a brazilian fitness model who is oboious juiced but her upper body and things and glutes are insane. I am thinking its more than just anavar involved. oh well as long as it keeps some muscle for me ill he okay. I'm aiming for 155 @ 10% bf. i around 170@ 17%.

Yea like I know a few women at my gym on anavar and they get a little more muscular but mainly hard/lean but their upper bodies dont get huge they mainly get very cut so id guess the woman you are referencing above is likely on something else for sure.

You're going to have a harder time cutting calories that hard for that long to achieve that kind of weight loss. The cycle would just add more complications I think.

Back
Top Bottom