Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3/T4 combo is it supposed to make you throw up and make you feel shaky as fuck?

trank406

Buff Brother
I stopped taking the T3/T4 combo that I bought from Madison James Research a day ago but I'm still throwing up and I've lost so much strength and feel shaky as hell. T3 has never done anything for me but I've never tried T3 and T4 together. Do you think the guys from Madison James Research just spiked it with some bad shit or what? This cycle fucking sucks man first the fucking flu and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Fuck my life man!

Stop taking that shit.. Terrible for your body bro.. I cant even handle t3 alone..

Oh I know I did.. it's my first day off. I just figured I would speed up my metabolism and burn a little more body fat is all =/ I'm 12% right now but I'm trying to get to 10% or lower. I've tried clen but that shit also made me shaky and nauseous. Meth is a lot cleaner and enjoyable but it's also a disgusting drug and I'm not trying to fuck up my body. I just wish there was something potent that's enjoyable to take and actually works with helping shed that body fat. My diet is on point. Basically eating chicken, steak, brown rice, vegetables, protein shakes, 1 gallon and a half of water a day. I'm taking GW right now and it's working okay for my endurance and I've tried all sarms and they worked all right on me I guess. I don't know why it's been a bitch trying to get a little more in shape. I'm doing the best that I can!

Oh I know I did.. it's my first day off. I just figured I would speed up my metabolism and burn a little more body fat is all =/ I'm 12% right now but I'm trying to get to 10% or lower. I've tried clen but that shit also made me shaky and nauseous. Meth is a lot cleaner and enjoyable but it's also a disgusting drug and I'm not trying to fuck up my body. I just wish there was something potent that's enjoyable to take and actually works with helping shed that body fat. My diet is on point. Basically eating chicken, steak, brown rice, vegetables, protein shakes, 1 gallon and a half of water a day. I'm taking GW right now and it's working okay for my endurance and I've tried all sarms and they worked all right on me I guess. I don't know why it's been a bitch trying to get a little more in shape. I'm doing the best that I can!

Try yohimbeflame? We definitely got the expertise here to help your brotha no need take unwarranted risks. Cheers

Thyroid is not something I care to fuck up in my body lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You live and you learn haha hopefully I'll recover in a few days because I only have 4 weeks of my Helladrol cycle left lmaoo the flu made me lose 13 fucking pounds haha I don't know why all this couldn't of waited till months after my cycle. Or better yet why do any of us have to get sick and lose gains.. son of a bitch man hahaha shit pisses me off!

Think is I don't drink, I don't smoke.. I don't party at all.. at 29 all I want is to get in the best shape of my life and try my best to stay healthy.. it's just life! Shit happens I guess!

Ya that shit n is no joke man. With sarms and all the other options it's just not worth it these days.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So, this is my first post, but I do know quite a bit about endocrinology. In my opinion, there isn't a whole lot of reason to take T4. It can convert to T3 or rT3. If you're using T4/T3 to cut, rT3 will be counter-produtive. Also, with a longer half-life, T4 is harder to control. Further, unless you have a damaged thyroid or iodine deficiency, your T4 is fine. The important factor is whether or not your body is converting it to T3 or rT3. Most of thyroids effects that are useful in bodybuilding are mediated by T3 since T3 is waaaay more powerful.

As far as recovery, assuming that you were actually taking a blend of T4 and T3, you should find that your thyroid recovers once the compounds clear + 1-2 weeks at the most. People have taken thyroid meds for years and gone off and had there thyroid fully recover within 2 weeks. It isn't like anabolics, LH and FSH.

What will likely happen in your case is that the T4 will mostly convert to rT3 to balance out the T3 and much of the T3 will be protein-bound (inactivated). The half life of T3 is only a few days, so once this wears off, you'll probably have a reaction that is the opposite of T3, in other words, you'll be hypothyroid-like, but that should clear pretty quickly. The T4 that you have has a longer half-life, but it doesn't do much on its own and your thyroid will essentially wait for the T4 to fall to a more reasonable level then gradually ramp up its own production to keep the T4 at the right level after that.

All in all, use a good source for these things, but assuming you did, you'll probably be fine in under 2 weeks, very likely much sooner.

Best. And, be safe people.

T3 and 4 are some really nasty and tricky compounds. You should rather opt for some other fat loss agents. Since you are already using the SARMs, my best bet would be adding N2slin and yohimbine. These are some effective fat loss agents, which should be much more beneficial than t3/4.

how much did you take is the question? ive never had wicked sides like that but ive never used them in combo either

I've used T-4 quite a few times, with no Bad Side Effects.
Also, you shouldn't be getting these Serious Sides on the Combo T-3/T-4.

I'm with Stevesmi, how much were you taking ?

And why would you use a Research Chem and not Pharma-Grade for this Product ?

Who knows what the Hell is in that Research Shit...................................................... JP

Post Edit:
Wanted to Add.
Thyroid Hormones need to be Ramped Up and Ramped Down.
Taking Too much Too soon, could make you shaky and give you a Headache.
Never heard of anyone Throwing-Up, but it's a possibility if your Stomach is sensitive.

Last edited:
The body naturally makes about 25mg of T3 on its own. Just like with Test, if you add T3 the body stops making it, so the first 25mg is simply to get you back to where you are normally. I usually take 50mg, or double the normal amount. It does give me sweats at times and I can certainly feel my body ramped up. No shakes, etc, though.

And like nameless said, no need to run T4 and T3, T4 merely converts to T3 in the body, so it is a waste.

Me and my girl are both on it now. T3 that is. No bad sides at all. Sweet spot imo is 50mcg's bro. Anymore than that and you'll fuck your shit up.

how much were you taking?

25mcgs T3 and 100mcgs T4 1 capsule a day. I actually had to stop taking it and I have no appetite. Everything I try to eat I throw up. I feel dizzy and I'm constantly sweating like crazy and my blood pressure is through the roof. My wife was in the hospital for 4 days and they said the problem was her thyroid. So I feel bad that I bought us the shit.. I guess we can't handle it. Even though we've taken T3 alone but I forget which site it was and it was liquid. But this was capsule form from Madison James Research. We only took it for 2 and a half weeks. I'm just depressed because I had to stop my cycle and I've been out of the gym for a few days because I tried working out but I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack and because I have no appetite my strength has gone down so much. I'm seriously depressed guys.. I don't know what I'm going to do but I have go to the hospital and get the same kinds of meds they gave my wife to try and fix her thyroid. This sucks man =/

Thyroid hormones are something you really don't want to play around with. You are going to make yourself dependent on thyroid medication for the rest of your life if you aren't careful.

You were given some really good advice in this thread. If you want to boost your thyroid function naturally, look into T3 PCT from n2bm.com http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/T-3-PCT-p94.html

So if I order the T3PCT you think I'll be fine and I won't need to go to the hospital to get some thyroid meds like my wife did? And what about my cycle? I didn't take it for a day but do you think I should still try to finish off the 4 weeks? I'm taking Helladrol, GW, and I haven't started the MK677 but I was going to take it on Monday. Do you think I should stop everything or do you think my body will be fine to try and finish off this cycle? Between me getting the flu in the very beginning of the cycle and the T3/T4 fucking me up I don't know why I feel like crap this badly! It just hit me out of nowhere. Normally I have a strong immune system and I'm on TRT getting 100mgs weekly so you think that would help me not feeling like crap =/

Back
Top Bottom