Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking a break from GW/cardarine?

RoufNadeen

Registered
I was having this argument with a guy at the gym about taking a break from cardarine GW501516. He was saying he doesn’t ever take a break from GW cause it isn’t hormonal. I did some reading and he is right. But I debated him the next day cause I said you could get desensitized to it and he laughed and said that was bro science. So we agreed I would post up on here and here from the experts the truth.

You dont need to take a break but you should. Your receptors need time off to clear out and get you more results. Take at least 4 weeks off between 16 week cycles, even with non-hormonal sarms like gw and Sr.

cardarine is a DRUG. all drugs you have to take a break from. has less to do with clearing out receptors and more to do with giving your body a break and cleansing.

also remember we are running 4-5X the therapeutic dosage.

Short answer no you don’t have to. BUT you should to give yourself a break from the drug.

people are free to do what they want, noone here is their dad and if people want to push things then they can, we just dont advise that kind of thing here... ive been doing this a very long time and while i certainly dont know everything, i know this to be flat out wrong.. u most certainly need to take a break from it... i generally recommend 16 weeks on and then 4 weeks off

Cardarine to me is like any other drug that you could put in your body from the sense that you need a break from it. Sure, it isn't hormonal, but it is still a drug and your body gets "used to" having it there. I recommend taking 4 weeks off after being on it for 12-16 weeks.

If you run ridiculously high doses of most drugs, they will lead to some formation of cancer cells. You should reread that study and look at the doses given vs what a person would take.

Back
Top Bottom