Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking dbol for just one day?

DaniGarcia

Registered
Hello everyone! So, i was wondering what does It happen to your organism if you take around 50mg of dbol for Just one day when you are not even cycling? I know It won't give you any benefits but i was just wondering what It makes to your organism or if It puruts you in a different Mood, ecc..., And would a 2 days PCT be required?
I'm not planning to do so, i was just wondering!

What type of organisms are we talking about?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Probably could just use an ai after the workout session cause youre estrogen will spike. Id think that one day wont damage hpta and you realistically wouldnt need a pct. Not sure though cause whos ran dbol for only one day lol

What type of organisms are we talking about?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Perhaps he meant orgasms - "What would happen to your orgasms if you..."

you made a stupid thread a few days ago too

even hire someone for a consult to ask these dumb questions to or do more research on your own.. if you want to pay me to answer your dumbass questions drop me a message and i will do it

you made a stupid thread a few days ago too

even hire someone for a consult to ask these dumb questions to or do more research on your own.. if you want to pay me to answer your dumbass questions drop me a message and i will do it
LOL i couldnt have said it better myself... its just wasting our time which is bull shit when there are so many people out there waiting for our help that TRULY need it

I say it would be an absolute waste. Don't see the reason by it at all.

Change the location in your profile or I'll get admin to do it

It would shut you down.

Since you shut down your body for only one day your natural testosterone production should bounce back pretty quick.

It's not a good idea for a lot of reasons. You don't want to put your body through hormonal roller coasters like that

If you eat them from a Pez dispenser it won't shut you down.... fact...

cause Pez don't hurt nobody...

Back
Top Bottom