bannednutrition.com

Thread: Taking HGH only

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Taking HGH only

Would it be recommended to take HGH on it own ? Would it be a waste? My goals are is to increase recovery, strength and just overall well being. I am in my thirties and train and compete in Jiu-Jitsu. I was recommended by a colleague to take the stuff. I just want to know if its worth doing solo, and if I will get good results from it moving forward. Thanks!

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedstar View Post
    Would it be recommended to take HGH on it own ? Would it be a waste? My goals are is to increase recovery, strength and just overall well being. I am in my thirties and train and compete in Jiu-Jitsu. I was recommended by a colleague to take the stuff. I just want to know if its worth doing solo, and if I will get good results from it moving forward. Thanks!
    Will it help with recovery? To an extent. Strength? No. Well being? Possibly.

HGH works best in conjunction with AAS. As a standalone HGH won't do a whole lot as far as performance enhancing. It's really used to potentiate the effects of AAS. Usually when one has been using AAS for a long time and wants to take it to an even higher level they will add in HGH as they work synergistically together. The best you canprobably hope for with HGH alone is some fat loss, and maybe some anti aging effects like improved skin, healthier nails/hair, etc. But this is all a very slow process over months and months of time, even years.

At your age your GH levels are likely still healthy and wouldn't see much benefit by supplementing. Another IMPORTANT factor to consider is the cost of HGH. Generics are hit or miss as far as legitimacy and quality, and brand names are a mortgage payment.

Long story short...if you're really looking to boost performance and recovery just go with the tried and true AAS. Maybe a modest dose of testosterone. Of course make sure you know what you are doing....
    I have no idea what your experience/knowledge is with AAS.
    Last edited by Stugatz; 12-24-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can use HGH alone, just don't abuse it. guys are using too much and then running into sides and throwing $$ away. it would be a good idea for your goals here and you can run bloods now and see if your levels are low and if they are then HGH will be doubly effective for you

you can hit me up for a code
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    recovery, strength and overall well being are all good goals to have... you can definitely run hgh on its own... dont expect some kind of huge increase in strength though... overall well being, it can help a bit and recovery, yes some... sarms would be a great option to look at as well... you can run them with hgh or just forget the hgh and go with them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forget the strength aspect. The rest the guys have you covered for.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes you can... Although the results will be limited.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedstar View Post
    I would not use it for jiu jitsu.. it will be absolutely useless and in fact it can add jatate your elbows and give symptoms of carpal tunnel, and this can affect your ability with grabbing the lapel of a gi.. and if you are competing in no gi, it can still be problematic.. there is far better options available..
    however if you are competing I would just take advantage of testosterone only and/or Meldonium.. .Meld will help with your gas tank and you won't get fatigued as quickly, Cardarine is also a great sarms that you can add and this will also help with cardio..

you want to be careful with what supplementation and compounds you take because you don't want the muscle belly to get full with blood, this will hinder your performance relatively quickly, getting lower back pumps and losing the ability with your grip will become your biggest adversary..

HGH is basically pointless by itself.. you may also want to look into TB500.. this is great for anti-inflammatory properties, especially with the constant and repetitive drilling and the relentless agitation you can get on your elbows, shoulders and especially your knuckles..

on paper a lot of compound seem like they will give you the added advantage when in reality they will become your disadvantage on the mat.

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    I would not use it for jiu jitsu.. it will be absolutely useless and in fact it can add jatate your elbows and give symptoms of carpal tunnel, and this can affect your ability with grabbing the lapel of a gi.. and if you are competing in no gi, it can still be problematic.. there is far better options available..
    however if you are competing I would just take advantage of testosterone only and/or Meldonium.. .Meld will help with your gas tank and you won't get fatigued as quickly, Cardarine is also a great sarms that you can add and this will also help with cardio..

you want to be careful with what supplementation and compounds you take because you don't want the muscle belly to get full with blood, this will hinder your performance relatively quickly, getting lower back pumps and losing the ability with your grip will become your biggest adversary..

HGH is basically pointless by itself.. you may also want to look into TB500.. this is great for anti-inflammatory properties, especially with the constant and repetitive drilling and the relentless agitation you can get on your elbows, shoulders and especially your knuckles..

on paper a lot of compound seem like they will give you the added advantage when in reality they will become your disadvantage on the mat.
    ^^^Listen to this guy. He's an avid PED user and Martial Arts enthusiast.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Maybe try ipamorelin instead.
    I'm using 500mcg 3 x day for 6 months... Giving it a go. Hgh is too expensive. And I'm only 31...

- - - Updated - - -

That was a big expendure for me considering I make my own gear (for personal use only). But fuk it I'm single now, so trying it. Seems OK 2 months in.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    Maybe try ipamorelin instead.
    I'm using 500mcg 3 x day for 6 months... Giving it a go. Hgh is too expensive. And I'm only 31...

- - - Updated - - -

That was a big expendure for me considering I make my own gear (for personal use only). But fuk it I'm single now, so trying it. Seems OK 2 months in.
    I have to agree here with the peptide recommendation. I've never tried Ipamorelin but I switched from 5iu HGH to 200 mcg GHRP-2 and 200 mcg CJC 1295 (no DAC) 3 times per day. I have yet to get blood work to verify GH and IGF-1 levels but I'm fairly certain this peptide combo is working better than HGH ever did....at least for fat loss. And I'm bulking...
    But I've seen quite a few rounds of blood work from other using the same combo and their IGF-1 levels are WAY higher than what I'mused to seeing even on HGH. I'm guessing it's because it's your body's own natural HGH which your body recognizes better and can more readily utilize convert to IGF-1.

Peptides are pretty freakin cool and they work extremely well...and are a bit easier on the bank account.