Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking more steroids after a Gynocomastia Surgery

mario bta

Registered
Hey Bros, I had a gyno surgery when I was 21yrl and I have curiosity if I can get gyno back if I do a cycle of roids, I'm 26 now, the surgery was 5 years ago, I'm about to order my gear, but I want to know if there are any chances gynecomastia shows up again as a side effect while running a cycle of steroids.

thanks.

When you had gyno surgery, did they remove the fatty acid deposit or remove the actual gland? If you had the actual gland removed, developing gyno again will be impossible.

If you just had the fat removed, you technically could still get gyno if you don't use the proper support supplements on your steroid cycle. Preventing gyno is very easy to do. You just need to use the proper anti-estrogen and anti-prolactin drugs.

This article explains gyno symptoms and how to prevent gyno from developing: http://www.evolutionary.org/gynecomastia-symptoms

Musky is right. it depends on how good your doctor was and what he accomplished in the surgery. there have been tons of guys get gyno again post surgery cause their doctor did a shit job

we had bostin loyd on the podcast recently and he said he spent 8K on his surgery, but he used the best doctor around. and the job was done where he never had to worry about it again

Supossedly you will not develop gyno. But there's still a very small chance, given they left any tiny bit of tissue in your chest.

In addition, just because you will not (or not likely) to develop gyno, does not mean you shouldnt control for estrogen or prolactin levels

It can still happen if they did not remove the gland. In any case you still want to keep estrogen under control. I recommend running aromasin at 10mg EOD with any cycle that contains aromatizing compounds.

True if they didn't get the whole gland out it can come back. I'm on TRT and they prescribe 2mg a week of Arimidex with 300mg of cyp. Good to get lab work so you can keep your estrogen levels in check. I had gyno real bad in both and my insurance took care of me. General surgeon removed both glands for $500 no pain at all. Best option is have it removed. Finance it of you have to. I took tons of nolvadex and clomid hoping it would go away and it won't of you had it for years like I did.

Supossedly you will not develop gyno. But there's still a very small chance, given they left any tiny bit of tissue in your chest.

In addition, just because you will not (or not likely) to develop gyno, does not mean you shouldnt control for estrogen or prolactin levels

Yehh estrogen control is just as important to feel good and not be an emotional psycho flipping out, as it is to stop gyno.

True if they didn't get the whole gland out it can come back. I'm on TRT and they prescribe 2mg a week of Arimidex with 300mg of cyp. Good to get lab work so you can keep your estrogen levels in check. I had gyno real bad in both and my insurance took care of me. General surgeon removed both glands for $500 no pain at all. Best option is have it removed. Finance it of you have to. I took tons of nolvadex and clomid hoping it would go away and it won't of you had it for years like I did.

that is a great deal. the key is finding a good doctor, they aren't easy to find

Back
Top Bottom