Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking steroids and ostarine at the same time

w8lifter

Growing Brother
I'm 53 and on TRT. In between blood tests I blast test cyp dose to 500 mg per week. I'd like to take Ostsrine for it's osteoarthritis benefits and other non anabolic benefits. Is it ok to take it while on trt and higher doses of t cyp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. You can safely stack SARMS with steroids. SARMS are very minimal in the way of side effects and can be included in any steroid cycle.

I regularly recommend clients to stack the SARM cardarine with their steroid cycles to increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. Ostarine would be another great addition to a SARMS cycle to increase recovery.

You could add the ostarine to either your TRT dosage or your blast dosage but the best way to use it would be to at it to your TRT. Your recovery won't be as good at that time because your hormones are lower and the ostarine will directly increase recovery.

Excellent. Thanks for the info. SARMS1 sells what appears to be Ostsrine, but they market it as Ostabolic, and they make no reference to it as Ostsrine or MK-2866. Is what they sell really MK-2866?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is Ostarine - they changed the name, but they did not change the compound. And to answer your original question - not is it only safe to use Ostarine while on TRT, it will be extremely beneficial for the additional properties of Ostarine. Besides, since you are on TRT, the only side effect of Ostarine (minimal suppression) will not be an issue for you, so there is nothing to worry about as long as you use the real Ostarine.

Back
Top Bottom