Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking steroids on planes

yetertoons

Registered
I figured with airports and travel so down it would be a good time to travel with steroids cause i don't think they care about that stuff. more worried about flagging sick people. am i wrong?
I'm a bit scared now to even go out.

I figured with airports and travel so down it would be a good time to travel with steroids cause i don't think they care about that stuff. more worried about flagging sick people. am i wrong?

Maybe..... maybe bored af and you’re they’re only entertainment for the day. Safest place is your man purse[emoji2958]

They're still arresting drug smugglers.

that has got to be some of the most fucked up logic ive heard lollll... if you really think its wise to mess around with tsa at an airport by all means, let us know how it works out...

Id actually be more concerned because fewer people flying so able to check bags more as opposed to normal high volume and rushed to just get people through.

Regardless you never want to take illegal stuff with you through an airport its a great way to get a full cavity search (unless you like that shit then have at it!)

Ok so, standard answer - it is never EVER a good idea to bring anything illegal on a plane. Why? Because the second you ender a airport and do something bad with TSA or on a plane. It becomes federal. No bueno.

Have I brought a vial with me on a trip? Many times, sometimes planned sometimes it has been just in my backpack. I've never gotten stopped. (knock on wood). I dont do it anymore because I honestly think ive used up my 9 lives in this regard. My advice would be is to overnight ship it to where you are going.

I dont understand the logic here at all. Possession of anabolic steroids in most states is a felony. I dont think TSA would care less now than any other time about people bringing illegal drugs on a plane. Mailing it to your destination is the best idea. But really aside from that who the hell is flying right now anyway?

The better question is why are you even thinking about getting on a plane. Flight traffic is down over 90% from year ago levels...stay the fuck home.

I’ll weigh in on the other side of the spectrum. Is it the right answer.. no.. however, I’ve traveled with gear many times. Domestic flights only though. Always check it and put it in your hygiene bag. I throw some insulin needles in there for good measure. Put the vials somewhere that they won’t fall out when they do their quick search of checked bags. You’ll be fine. I wouldn’t risk a carry on without a script.

Back
Top Bottom