Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tamox while on Tren to cure gyno?

Tren gyno is resulting from increase in prolactin . Not estrogen . Although some debate excess of estrogen will effect it, there are drugs specific for tren gyno just google thAt = cabergoline, bromocriptine, prami to name the most popular . There are so called natty herbs too. Best procedure is to have labs done then determine what the most effective means . Stop asking people to guess -"the bane of forum ideaology" . Labs spell it out as no one cAn accurately predict

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Last edited:
You def dont want nolva. Pick up some aromasin and caber from ag guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You def dont want nolva. Pick up some aromasin and caber from ag guys.

Tried Aromasain 25mg ED and I got a little gyno so I stopped taking it for 2 days....Probably going to use the aromasain again tonight until my letro comes in the mail since it seems to be the only thing working for me. I just asked this because I actually got a tamoxifen prescription from my doctor and the pills are just sitting on my fireplace mantle calling my name while I'm feeling on my puffy nips lol

You need prami or caber for tren gyno. Its probably not estrogen related so aromasin will only help so much.

You need prami or caber for tren gyno. Its probably not estrogen related so aromasin will only help so much.

I've been taking prami at .2 and over the past week on my tren a test p cycle I've slowly tapered it up to .5 also when I was younger like at 20 years old I took LGI Halo-25 and my gyno flared up after I took it for a couple weeks too

Get some dost from ag-guys then. Its much better tolerated and more effective imo.

Tamoxifen increases prolactin, so you definitely don't want to take that while on Tren, especially if prolactin induced gyno is what you have. It would just make it worse

bro, DO NOT run tamox with tren... those guys on ology are the old school "glass eating types" that live in the 80's and have no concept of what they are saying... they just don't care and that's flat out wreckless advice... you will learn the hard way if you do it man... don't be one of those guys that has to learn like that... i would strongly advise you to use dostinex and aromasin... you should also be using gw-501516 along with tren... read this... http://www.evolutionary.org/combating-the-cardiovascular-side-effects-of-trenbolone-with-gw-501516/

www.sarms1.com for your gw

Back
Top Bottom