Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tapering off tren vs. coming off directly and shutdown/side effects

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
If you were typically taking 500mg/week of trenbolone and you tapered this down to 150mg/week, could you eventually taper it down to nothing to more smoothly come off?

I'm asking because I took a 500mg/week tren dose down to 150mg/week and noticed even less sides than when it's at higher dosages (specifically less back acne) and I feel like I should have noticed more. Is it possible to take this down even further as a way of coming off of it more easily?

All you're doing is:

1) prolonging the time that it's in your system because of the way half lives work

2) leaving gains on table at the end of your cycle. Myostatin and adaptation at that point in a cycle is already making it difficult to make additional gains, then you're dropping the dosage off which makes things even more complicated.

Rather than tapering down, I taper up throughout the cycle so I can keep making gains. When the cycle is done, just simply stop injecting. The half life will cause a natural tapering over he course of days or weeks, depending on the ester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like something from a iron maiden cover. Lol. But also if u glance at it, it looks like a predator face too. Lol.

KRAZIEONE

All you're doing is:

1) prolonging the time that it's in your system because of the way half lives work

2) leaving gains on table at the end of your cycle. Myostatin and adaptation at that point in a cycle is already making it difficult to make additional gains, then you're dropping the dosage off which makes things even more complicated.

Rather than tapering down, I taper up throughout the cycle so I can keep making gains. When the cycle is done, just simply stop injecting. The half life will cause a natural tapering over he course of days or weeks, depending on the ester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said Jbranken. Tapering down is just wasting juice and wasting time that could be spent recovering from a cycle

Back
Top Bottom