needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Tapering Test Necessary?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Tapering Test Necessary?

I'm in my mid 50's and will be starting my first cycle soon. Yes it took this long...

The plan is to go with 500 Mg test cyp per week for 12 weeks and 40 mg Anavar the last six week. Products are from D Supply.

I'm currently on 200 mg test per week through a board certified Urologist. My plan is to boost that up to 400 mg per week for the first two weeks then go with 500 mg per week. I'll be pinning twice per week.

My question - is it necessary to taper down on my weekly test dosage as the cycle nears the end or is it ok to just run the 500 Mg until the end of the cycle and then the following week just jump back on my TRT dose?

AI plan is 12.5 mg of Aromasin 24 hours after each shot during the cycle. Blood work will be 4 weeks in to double check my estradiol, kidneys and liver.

I'll be starting this cycle right after my TRT blood work so no issues there.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    I'm in my mid 50's and will be starting my first cycle soon. Yes it took this long...

The plan is to go with 500 Mg test cyp per week for 12 weeks and 40 mg Anavar the last six week. Products are from D Supply.

I'm currently on 200 mg test per week through a board certified Urologist. My plan is to boost that up to 400 mg per week for the first two weeks then go with 500 mg per week. I'll be pinning twice per week.

My question - is it necessary to taper down on my weekly test dosage as the cycle nears the end or is it ok to just run the 500 Mg until the end of the cycle and then the following week just jump back on my TRT dose?

AI plan is 12.5 mg of Aromasin 24 hours after each shot during the cycle. Blood work will be 4 weeks in to double check my estradiol, kidneys and liver.

I'll be starting this cycle right after my TRT blood work so no issues there.
    Pyramiding steroid dosages is a common myth, I've heard it for 30+ years, the truth is that you don't need to taper up or down due to the long half life of enanthate ester and testosterone esters in general. Better you cycle right until you are done and then go back to your TRT dose.

Aromasin you should be using, that's good but add some ostazol preworkout 3-4 caps, you'll see a huge boost from this cycle and it's a natural ai,test boost and pump aid for training.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    tapering down is no good, remember these steroids already have esters attached right? so they will taper off on their own
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i might taper down from 3g of gear a week to 2g if that what you mean

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The short answer is no. Whether you do or don't the end results are more or less the same. One advantage is you'll save a few bucks using less overall

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're on TRT no need to taper just cold turkey into the TRT shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Overall I really like the plan. Just go with your dose from the start though. No need to taper up or down ever.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***