Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tattoos & AAS

Not for me, no. haha. I'm sure he'll be contacting me though. Her too maybe. Haha, I know a dude that has 4 ex-wives crossed out and his current wife on bottom. All are legible. Too funny.

I got a few tattoos.

All of them look the same. Yeah the one on my ribs faded a little. But that's not related to gear.

Nonetheless, gear and tats go together 😊 look at rich piana. He's massive and is tatted Like crazy!

I surely did Rock. And they're divorcing as we speak. :/

nice ... wait till his new gf sees him in a tank top

young kids think they found the love of their lives at 20 or 25

I've been considering some new ink myself for quite some time. I just haven't decided what I want to get yet.

I am SO not on that level EZ. haha

I don't know about that, there's some real dead weight on that show sometimes. I'm not a tat expert but I think you could give some of those guys a run for their money.

nice ... wait till his new gf sees him in a tank top

young kids think they found the love of their lives at 20 or 25

They're late-30's, but still...I'd never put a woman's name on my body, or any name for that matter, unless it's my children. I always advise against this, but some people will never listen (just like we see here on a regular basis when giving advice, lol).

They're late-30's, but still...I'd never put a woman's name on my body, or any name for that matter, unless it's my children. I always advise against this, but some people will never listen (just like we see here on a regular basis when giving advice, lol).

i have my entire back, full sleeves and half my front and NONE of it has anyones name but biblical verses etc... i have seen countless (which im sure you have as well) people in regret mode after putting a significant other's name there... i'll stick with the bible for my names and verses etc... =) i can see children though...

I have some ink that still looks fine since I've gained a lot of weight. I think it depends more what you have and where its located.

I'm covered in tatts. Never had a problem with them and gaining weight. They all still look fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Childrens name is ok,them you have your hole life anyway. Thhen if you want to put on some ink. makke sure is mean anything for you. No one els can judge u
only yourself, make sure it means something. Then you can put on what ever you want. I have 5 myself, and i am getting 2 more atleast.

If you get something you regret its pretty easy to cover up or get removed.. In the middle of stomach cover up, had the EX wifes name on arm covered with a bloody switch blade. Has some numerology on neck removed, Has some stuff on hands removed..Cant even tell it was ever there... After stomach Ill be moving on to my left calf cover up.. Beliefs and relationships change over the years...Dont really regret any of them just moved on in life...

Back
Top Bottom