Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB-500 did the trick

fighting60

https://imgur.com/gallery/fRh0Mr8.

After finishing two NPC shows in late March, winning 5 masters categories, I went on a 40 day protocol of 2mg TB-500 eod. Looking to relieve some pain in my shoulders and knees. I’m 61 years old and have been hitting it hard on and off for 4 decades. The results were better than I expected. I’m back squatting again and military pressing. Although I’ve decided to retire from competition, I still need to workout hard, that’s just the way I’m wired. Was thinking about doing the masters nationals in Pittsburgh this summer but my seasonal business won’t allow me to train enough to get in competition shape. Thumbs up to euro peptides for making a nice product. Only regrets were to possibly run it a few more weeks longer. Thought I’d share my experience

Damn bro, wicked physique. Even more impressive you have that kinda conditioning at 60.
Much respect

I have crippling tendinitis, it’s bothered me for 1.5 years and effects all pulling lifts. I have Tb500 and bpc157 due this week.

250 mikes of each pinned all around the area every day sound like a good protocol?

Perhaps if I asked nicely you’d share your protocol? Pls and thx?

https://i.imgur.com/y5zxa7I.jpg

Sure, ran tb-500 by itself, one full 2mg vial every other day for 40 days. Did the injection sub-q because I had numerous joint issues. I’ve been told that bpc-157 should be done as close to the injury as possible sub-q also. You should get nice results if you’re using both. Back off on training that part while using these peptides. I did just lunges with no weight for legs and girly pushups for shoulders. Then ease back into resistance training once you’re done. Good luck

Both of those peptides go systemic so there is no reason to inject near the wound. You can even take BPC-157 orally, as I’ve done, and get good results. It healed my shoulder.

Are you kiddin me, 61 and looking like that. Insane.
A great example that age is just a number.

Thanks for the kind words fella Finn, it’s been a journey fighting Father Time. I still have so many things I want to accomplish. But I’ve been blessed with excellent coaching and a supportive wife. So looks like I’ll just have to be happy being the fit old guy on the beach when I go on vacation. Peace

You ain't fit, you are fucking JACKED. I can only wish I am gonna look like that once I get to your age.
And 40 years of training. Man, that's what I call dedication.

Considering how long you've been involved in this sport you must a be like a walking encyclopedia lol.

I’ve mixed 10mg of bpc 157 with 10ml bac water...

25th tick on a slin pin equals 250mcg

Correct?

I hope so... man, sub q is gross

Oral tabs? Never seen those.

I’m usining Purerawz

I’m following powerlifter protocol at 1/3 dose. Sub q split into 3 shots in a triangle shape around the injury.

I pin eod on cycle anyway. Don’t mind being a pin cushion.

82e484a3254bccbfbcf62197feef94c3.jpg

Oral tabs? Never seen those.

I’m usining Purerawz

I’m following powerlifter protocol at 1/3 dose. Sub q split into 3 shots in a triangle shape around the injury.

I pin eod on cycle anyway. Don’t mind being a pin cushion.

BPC-157 is a synthetic version of a peptide created in the digestive system. When taken orally you have to double the dose, so half a milligram a day is good. It’s the only peptide that can be taken orally.

Back
Top Bottom