Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB500 for joints

Contreriser

Registered
Hey everyone, this is a question on the peptide TB500. I have major joint problems. It started a year ago when I was doing pullups, I went crazy and did 15 sets of pullups and was doing 5-12 reps each time. A couple days later my elbows started to flare up, since then when I workout they flare back up. Would tb500 be the answer for my joints?

Hey everyone, this is a question on the peptide TB500. I have major joint problems. It started a year ago when I was doing pullups, I went crazy and did 15 sets of pullups and was doing 5-12 reps each time. A couple days later my elbows started to flare up, since then when I workout they flare back up. Would tb500 be the answer for my joints?

Tb500 is good for joints but you need to cycle it on and off. I suggest tb500 stacked with nutrozol 677 and ostarine for joint recovery. Doses depend on your experience but 3 caps nutrozol before bed and 50mgs ostarine split into 25/25 doses.

Welcome brother. First try to take 2 or 3 days off training and recover all body and central nervous system , then start slowly.

MONSTRO Joint Protocol :
TB500
BPC157
Deca or NPP 200 to 300mg week is perfect for

This combo is a must

To clarify a point. It will depend on precisely what you mean by 'a joint issue'. If you mean BONE then NO. TB500 is NOT (IMO) a fixer of bone issues. If you mean connective tissues (tendons, sinews and or fascia) then yes. It will also help with small muscle tears and strains. N2JointRX helps with both - check the ingredients and what they do and you'll see for yourself I'm being straight

Back
Top Bottom