Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB500/TBC 157 for pectoralis major injury injection

What’s your update?

I couldn’t lift I’m still running it I upped the dose of the bpc-157 to 500 mcg a day plus the tb 500 . It’s healing I need to be patient it’s definitely a tear in the rear of my rotator cuff . I’ll go back to lifting when they open the gyms here in NY .

Well yeah I’m going to rest it and I’m going to keep resting it. But why not try something that I could benefit from?

Why not wait until you get the results back? If it requires surgery then the drugs will have been wasted.

500mcg of each 3x a week

I had great success using tb500 on this dose a couple of years ago with persistent tennis elbow/tendonitis. One thing I would add is for I made far quicker progress injecting very locally.. ended up injecting 150mcg in three locations up and down the elbow, not just in one location- for me a noticeable difference.

1st day back to the gym went light in the shoulders no pain this morning so the rest and bpc and tb-500 worked so far I’ll take my time before I go heavy .

Back
Top Bottom