Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TBOL Acne itching advise

took the remaining dose yesterday and took Tbol again this morning. Can confirm its the Niacin and NOT the TBOL since Niacin is the only thing i kept out of my pills today. Thanks guys. I will report back in 8 weeks with results
Glad you got it figured out bro

Thanks guys!

it's premature to mention that but pumps are already insane on Tbol. upping the dose to 60 mg made all the difference from 40. I think I wasted alot of time on Anavar haha. Anyway i will report in more details in 9 weeks

Thanks guys!

it's premature to mention that but pumps are already insane on Tbol. upping the dose to 60 mg made all the difference from 40. I think I wasted alot of time on Anavar haha. Anyway i will report in more details in 9 weeks

bro waiting...lets get more details every week NOT in 9 weeks bro lol...thats too long... not cool brother...get some info our way weekly at least

hahaha Will try to log more frequently starting next week. Work is going to be crazy this week bro.

I have a question to the experts though. There is some noticeable water weight gain. Im at least 3-4 pounds more than when I started and its not muscle. Im a fountain every time I step on the stair master and no matter how much water I drink and pee every 30 mins I still keep lots of water. I will try to play with fish only diet a couple of days with increased cardio time and see the effect. Is there any other way to do this or should I get some AI or apex?

In other news, The Tbol officially arrived I believe. I added roughly 10 lb in every muscle I trained this week.

hahaha Will try to log more frequently starting next week. Work is going to be crazy this week bro.

I have a question to the experts though. There is some noticeable water weight gain. Im at least 3-4 pounds more than when I started and its not muscle. Im a fountain every time I step on the stair master and no matter how much water I drink and pee every 30 mins I still keep lots of water. I will try to play with fish only diet a couple of days with increased cardio time and see the effect. Is there any other way to do this or should I get some AI or apex?

In other news, The Tbol officially arrived I believe. I added roughly 10 lb in every muscle I trained this week.

Red flag - why aren't you already?

what’s your diet like

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES GUYS.

For some reason I read/thought I can get away without any on this mild test dose. I think I lost some of the water after 2 days of low carb fish & salmon only meals. I also increased fasted cardio 10 mins every morning and I am drinking crazy amounts of water. I will keep playing and testing my body to understand but it could be a combination of sodium and hormones maybe or I was only eating shitloads of sodium without knowing. I will also grab aromasin next week

For some reason I read/thought I can get away without any on this mild test dose. I think I lost some of the water after 2 days of low carb fish & salmon only meals. I also increased fasted cardio 10 mins every morning and I am drinking crazy amounts of water. I will keep playing and testing my body to understand but it could be a combination of sodium and hormones maybe or I was only eating shitloads of sodium without knowing. I will also grab aromasin next week

Many do. And sometimes more than once. But I'm of the opinion 'why risk it'. So I always use an AI.

It depends on the person. Everyone is different. I dont need an ai unless I get pretty high on dosages. A very small percentage of us that have low estrogen sensitivity and aromatization can get away with that

Hi... Is it true it has side effects?
Everything ..... EVERYTHING HAS SIDE EFFECTS. Some are harsh, some things are mild. Some unless you have bloodwork done you would swear theyre no side effects.
Some are much easier to deal with or addressed than others.

To each his own.
For me, 350mg is spot on to start.
What are we talking about here. Test or tbol. Test 350 no problem. I can see that.
350 tbol is way to high.

Test dose.

I am at Tbol 60 and that's more than enough for now. Wont up to 80 before 2-3 weeks. Im growing an arm onto my arm lol.

Actually I will update this thread later this week since I just started week 3 and I started feeling the test kicking in. Recovery nowis shorter, I also wake up easier at 5 am to do cardio. I don't feel like being hit by a train when I wake up like I used to be when I was on Anavar only. Im pumped all the time in a good way without mood swings or extra sweats. I can also stay in office longer with no problem at all. Have more energy throughout the day without feeling cloudy or carrying too much substance of any kind. Im comparing it to having too much stimulants or coffee for forcing yourself to work or focus..etc

Very pleasant experience inside and outside the gym so far.

Another N00b Question as I don't want to spam the forum and start a new thread:

Initially my plan was to run Test & Tbol 1-10 weeks together. Someone talked me into changing this plan. Would it be any beneficial to transition back to normal to run test 2 more weeks on its own (week 10-12) after Tbol and before the start of pct at same low dose of 250? Should I order the a new test bottle alongside the pct stuff I'm getting this week?

Another N00b Question as I don't want to spam the forum and start a new thread:

Initially my plan was to run Test & Tbol 1-10 weeks together. Someone talked me into changing this plan. Would it be any beneficial to transition back to normal to run test 2 more weeks on its own (week 10-12) after Tbol and before the start of pct at same low dose of 250? Should I order the a new test bottle alongside the pct stuff I'm getting this week?

I definitely would not run any oral drug for that long period of time. Your liver is gonna hate you.

Back
Top Bottom