Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TBOL Acne itching advise

Thanks guys. Will do blood work in 2-3 weeks and will decide upon that to run Tbol past week 8. Will also stick to Test for 10 weeks.

Will try a 12 week cycle next time

I don't have any issues with 60mg maybe cause I stayed on 40mg for a week? Bloodwork will reveal everything

Cheers everyone

Thanks guys. Will do blood work in 2-3 weeks and will decide upon that to run Tbol past week 8. Will also stick to Test for 10 weeks.

Will try a 12 week cycle next time

I don't have any issues with 60mg maybe cause I stayed on 40mg for a week? Bloodwork will reveal everything

Cheers everyone

Looking forward to bloods brother.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

10 weeks of tbol is just nuts. You shouldn't exceed 6 weeks.

I agree, I will do bloodwork around this time and decide but won't continue past 8 weeks. I took anavar 2 years ago for 3 months and my liver stats were ok. Its a stupid thing but If Tbol is as mild It should be fine. We will see

- - - Updated - - -

Week 0 & End of Week 3
DISCLAIMER: I this photo was taken after a long back workout with good lighting and high contrast.
Pretty Impressive for 3 weeks. I would have never dreamed of this change in 21 days. Anyway I gained about 8-10 pounds which is mostly water. Still aiting for Aromasin to arrive today/tomorrow which will help with weight drop. Im trying to shoot for actual weight I will be able to keep after I stop the meds rather than "Artificial" size that will go away.

Will update in a couple of weeks if size changes again :D

unnamed-3.jpg

I agree, I will do bloodwork around this time and decide but won't continue past 8 weeks. I took anavar 2 years ago for 3 months and my liver stats were ok. Its a stupid thing but If Tbol is as mild It should be fine. We will see

- - - Updated - - -

Week 0 & End of Week 3
DISCLAIMER: I this photo was taken after a long back workout with good lighting and high contrast.
Pretty Impressive for 3 weeks. I would have never dreamed of this change in 21 days. Anyway I gained about 8-10 pounds which is mostly water. Still aiting for Aromasin to arrive today/tomorrow which will help with weight drop. Im trying to shoot for actual weight I will be able to keep after I stop the meds rather than "Artificial" size that will go away.

Will update in a couple of weeks if size changes again :D

View attachment 11717

bro you looking good ...nice...good keep going hard

bro you looking good ...nice...good keep going hard

Thanks Man

Overall performance is great. I have increased about 10-15 lb in weights for every muscle. I feel I have energy and push in every workout but not too much to a point where I can't manage or giving mood swings. My fame plan is low and slow. I quickly build tolerance to everything that it take so I want to go easy on this not to open the doors to any sort of "addiction"

Bad shoulder pumps though. Sometimes too much other than that its fine. I think taking Tbol up to 45 mins before workout is fine but more than that gives it enough time to cause pumps. I bought TUDCA but I'm leaving it until I can't manage current pumps. I don't see a reason for now to increase TBOL to 80mg. 60 is giving me enough google maps in my forearms.

Cheers

Bloodwork came back..

Suprsingly things look good (I guess)

Most important stuff from the results

Free Test is close to 1000
AST & ALT are slightly elevated. Both are only 5-10 units out of the range
HDL cholesterol slightly tanked to the ratio of Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol is high

everything else is in range (Except test results of course

After another look. HDL has tanked actually. It's expected but is it the test or the orals too. my assumptions its the test since liver functions are only slightly elevated. Also is there any compound that is Cholesterol friendly or friendlier?

Both could really do it, but oft times it's orals moreso. There really aren't any AAS that I would say are cholesterol friendly, but some, like winstrol, can really wreck your lipid profile quickly.

Thanks for the input man.

Yeah passed by the family doc today to check results. He said could be the orals (Tbol) .I upped the dose to 80 mg 3 days before the test to see how my body will react so that could be it actually. He advised to take some aspirin just in case since the HDL was really low. Does that mean that I should stay away from orals in the future? Can some people tolerate orals more than others?

I always had an issue with higher than normal (but not out of range) cholesterol that i got in check only before the cycle through taking sups. Maybe orals are not for me if i want to continue doing this..

Thanks for the input man.

Yeah passed by the family doc today to check results. He said could be the orals (Tbol) .I upped the dose to 80 mg 3 days before the test to see how my body will react so that could be it actually. He advised to take some aspirin just in case since the HDL was really low. Does that mean that I should stay away from orals in the future? Can some people tolerate orals more than others?

I always had an issue with higher than normal (but not out of range) cholesterol that i got in check only before the cycle through taking sups. Maybe orals are not for me if i want to continue doing this..

1) Orals are always gonna be an issue and 2) Yes some tolerate them more

If you have always had problems with cholesterol levels then clearly taking oral steroids are not going to make things any better.
So yes, genetics play a big role.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides 80mg of tbol is A LOT.

After another look. HDL has tanked actually. It's expected but is it the test or the orals too. my assumptions its the test since liver functions are only slightly elevated. Also is there any compound that is Cholesterol friendly or friendlier?

all steroids will destroy cholesterol man. the best way around it is to come off and run n2guard and get your lifestyle improved

If you have always had problems with cholesterol levels then clearly taking oral steroids are not going to make things any better.
So yes, genetics play a big role.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides 80mg of tbol is A LOT.

Yeah I lowered dose back to 60 since. I ran 80 for a couple of days to test what's up

Thanks for the replies everyone. have 1 more week left on Tbol and 3 more on Test. Will return to the Doc after PCT for another bloodwork but will most probably run test only in the future or other injectable only compounds.

Its funny that I always ran orals only. I also never did bloodwork so I had no idea what was going on inside..

Its never too late to find out :D

Yeah I lowered dose back to 60 since. I ran 80 for a couple of days to test what's up

Thanks for the replies everyone. have 1 more week left on Tbol and 3 more on Test. Will return to the Doc after PCT for another bloodwork but will most probably run test only in the future or other injectable only compounds.

Its funny that I always ran orals only. I also never did bloodwork so I had no idea what was going on inside..

Its never too late to find out :D
Well theres a reason for the bloodwork. Orals can wreck havoc on your health numbers

IMG_6893.jpgIMG_6893.jpg
Late update: 10 Weeks results.

Pleased with the results, thanks for the advices. Will repeat maybe in a couple of months. PCT and recovery for now

cheers

Back
Top Bottom