Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TBOL Acne itching advise

Hyperwave

Hi Guys,

I started a low test e 250 & TBOL cycle last week. I upped my dose to 60 mg Tbol yesterday with no issues. Today morning I did my first 30 mins cardio session on this cycle. 15-20 mins after I finished and while I was eating breakfast I noticed an increase in upper body tempreture and insane red skin colour and itchy feeling. I knew that Tbol causes acne but is this normal? I took a cold shower and controlled the itching and temp a bit. My face is stil sun kissed red though. I did blood work 2 weeks ago and all is good.

Any advise please? First time using Tbol

Thank you

Thanks for the reply. I am in hour in now and my face is back to normal and the itching stopped. I have read in one threads that itching on test gets bad when sweating. Im not sure if that's true but in my case it started after cardio and stopped now. Could itching & red skin colour be related to increased blood flow or body temperature?

From tbol is a very very unusual thing... secondly, acne is one thing, itch and redness another thing...
it's an allergic reaction ...

Dianabol at that dosage causes acne in predisposed ppl...
are you sure that your tbol is not dianabol maybe underdosed?

that is a reaction due to too many androgens, and with those compounds at those dosages I can't think of such a problem ...

Thanks for the replies everyone. I feel I'm not alone :)

My grear is from Nordic Fusion so I assume its correctly dosed. I don't take any preworkouts. The only thing I took today this morning was multi vitamin, omega 3, and Niacin that I have been taking for a while to lower cholesterol levels (Works like magic). I was suspicious this morning that the gym towel had a very strong bleach and chemical smell. It could be that maybe?? I never had any allergies in my life nor did I ever have any strong reactions from food or PEDs so I was really taken off guard this morning.. The TBol dose that I took this morning was 5-10 mins before this happened so now I'm thinking it didn't take enough time to react. its Either something from the gym or the stuff in my blood from yesterday.

Thanks again you calmed me down..

cheers

WOW !!!

Thanks Man. I have been taking Webber Naturals Niacin for 3 months without any of this. This morning I opened a new bottle from Jameson and this happened. I have read about the flush response but it seems like I never experienced it You are the best man !!

THANKS EVERYONE. !!!!

never seen that with tbol... are you using a pre workout?

Curious about the same thing? Beta alanine. Can cause the tingles and has been known to cause a skin irritation.

- - - Updated - - -

Curious about the same thing? Beta alanine. Can cause the tingles and has been known to cause a skin irritation.

Should of kept reading before i responded.
Niacin can cause skin flushing. It happens but will subside.
DG is the man he is on top everything.
Will check out the article now.

WOW !!!

Thanks Man. I have been taking Webber Naturals Niacin for 3 months without any of this. This morning I opened a new bottle from Jameson and this happened. I have read about the flush response but it seems like I never experienced it You are the best man !!

THANKS EVERYONE. !!!!

Happy to help brother. As soon i saw you mention niacin i had a feeling that was it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Initially I planned this for 2 reasons:

1- Its my first non Anavar cycle so initially I wanted to pin as little as possible. However after reading a lot here and knowing how to pin and which needles to use, it was pretty smooth and I didn't have any issues last week. I was surprised actually..

2- Im prone to MBP and have been on finasteride for 7 years. I wanted to see what 250 will be enough or I will have up the game to 500 next time. I did blood work before I started and my free test was in the 300 range. I tested it at the beginning of the year and it was in the late 200s

I know that the magic test number is 400+ but that was my thought process

There are no magic numbers when it comes aas. Everyone will respond to them differently and the fact is some people can get away with much less gear while others may have to push their limits for good to see similar results.

Whatever your dose is, if you are seeing positive results with keep going. If it ain't broke don't fix, right?

it sounds like you have some sort of reaction.

no it isn't normal maybe it is something in the filler

Filler / carrier - deffo not normal.

To each his own.
For me, 350mg is spot on to start.

Right and thats fine too but everyone is different and just because thats where you prefer doesnt mean he cant prefer another. Theres nothing wrong with your dose or his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

took the remaining dose yesterday and took Tbol again this morning. Can confirm its the Niacin and NOT the TBOL since Niacin is the only thing i kept out of my pills today. Thanks guys. I will report back in 8 weeks with results

Back
Top Bottom