Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol & Test/SHBG question.

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm on 200 MG test per week.

If I add Tbol - will my testosterone readings increase?

Will my SHBG level increase / decrease?

If so, how long until they return to my my normal TRT levels?

I'm concerned that my labs might be wacky after 6 weeks on Tbol and my doctor might realize I'm not sure exactly following the "protocol" and cut me off TRT.

Thanks!

Your free test should go up bc of the decrease of shbg caused by tbol. My free test got over 500 with 60 mg per day and 200 mg of test cyp. Remember its free test that matters bc its the "active" test.

Do you know how long it would stay elevated??

Your test was only 500 w the Tbol?
My test was 588 at 160 MG of test cyp without Tbol.

At last blood test my SHBG was 13

no my FREE test was over 500, my total Test was over 2000. Im not on TRT therefore I do 12 week cycles 1 to 2 times per year. I get blood drawn once per year.

not sure when your test will be at nml range after a 6 week tbol cycle. How many times per year does your doc draw blood?

Your free test should go up bc of the decrease of shbg caused by tbol. My free test got over 500 with 60 mg per day and 200 mg of test cyp. Remember its free test that matters bc its the "active" test.

bingo

the only steroid that will cause test levels to go up is deca/npp

not sure when your test will be at nml range after a 6 week tbol cycle. How many times per year does your doc draw blood?
So 588 was actually my total test at my last labs. My Doc doesn't check free test but does check SHBG.

I think he does labs every six months. I just started TRT around 8 months ago. So I'd have plenty of time for a six week cycle correct? This would be my first one....

Just make sure you stop taking it well before your blood work. You don't want to fuck up a good TRT program. Don't forget about other things like liver values too. Tbol is liver toxic so you don't want the doc to think you have a liver problem too.

Back
Top Bottom