Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and ankles swelling

curiobig

I wanted to add Tbol at the end of my LGD and Cardarine run. I took 40mg of Tbol and within a few hours my ankles swole up.......not severe but mild swelling. The swelling went down overnight, so the next day (yesterday) I took 20mg Tbol in the morning, the swelling started up again. I went to the pharmacy to get blood pressure checked......my blood pressure was 118/82mmHg and my standing pulse was 100bpm. I've never had blood pressure or heart rate issues before.

You guys ever here of Tbol causing this to others? I know it supposedly does not convert to estrogen etc (like Dbol). The only other thing I can think of is maybe my Tbol is actually Dbol. Dbol is a lot cheaper to compound......so maybe? I would be curious what others think on here.

The brand is HD-Lab Depot. They've been mentioned a few times on the forums here, but not on the list. Big internet site, they have lots of stuff, first time I ordered from them. It's now been a little over 24 hours since I last took a Tbol pill, the ankle swelling has gone down and blood pressure is down to the high end of normal. Can't believe it........my thinking is they're selling Dbol as Tbol. Unbelievable! I guess it probably happens all the time. I bought Test from them.......it's definitely real, bought Anavar from them too. Hope the Anavar is real, I want to try it........I'm going to wait until I get this swelling and BP all the way under control. I still can't believe it.

Most probably it is Dbol in reality. Next time opt for Berd Pharmaceuticals - people are telling me that their gear is real and of high quality.

Thanks Lev.........Dbol is ok if you already know it's Dbol and you're ready for it. But taking it and thinking it's something else is a problem. Thanks so much for the source. I appreciate it.

I'm going to get new labs next week. My swelling has gone down some since I discontinued the Tbol, but not all the way. BP is fine. Maybe estrogen has gone up from the TRT, my estrogen was fine just 6 weeks ago though (lower mid range). I'm checking BP everyday, I won't start anything again until I get this figured out.

Sounds like dbol. You are smart to stop until you get your blood work back. It could be something serious.

I'm going to get new labs next week. My swelling has gone down some since I discontinued the Tbol, but not all the way. BP is fine. Maybe estrogen has gone up from the TRT, my estrogen was fine just 6 weeks ago though (lower mid range). I'm checking BP everyday, I won't start anything again until I get this figured out.

Tell us about the following results.

Tell us about the following results.

Good news. This swelling is a reaction to my TRT. From my RN where I get my TRT: "You are having a sensitivity to the hormone Aldosterone, which regulates sodium retention. It gets sensitive for some patients after starting TRT, but usually resolves within a few weeks to 2 months. Couple others reasons are if you are dehydrated and/or eating a lot of high salt foods. I can call in a script for a diuretic x 30 days, which should help. It would be Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg twice a day. Please confirm you have no allergy to that medication.

Looks like your estrogen level was within normal limits for last labs. Are you experiencing any breast tenderness or nipple sensitivity? Checking your estrogen level would be the best way to see if it’s elevated."

So I don't think it's a reaction to the Tbol at all. I'll still get the lab work done on Tues and share with you guys. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom