Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol or dbol

nanogrows

Registered
for bulking, tbol vs dbol whats best? assuming i use both at 50mgs per day dose and i have n2guard for liver.

It's user dependant. Some absolutely love dbol. I hate the bloat. I'd personally choose Tbol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Brother, check out this article that gives an in depth comparison of tbol vs dbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-vs-dianabol

It really depends on your goals. The strength gains will be slightly better with dbol but dbol is a very estrogenic compound and will cause a lot of water retention and bloat.

You won't get quite as good strength gains on tbol but you will experience much less water retention and bloat.

Most powerlifters like dbol. Most bodybuilders like tbol better.

If you want more 'massive' bulk, which means you also get some bloat from water and seem bigger - then go for dbol.

Tbol gives you less water retention and it aromatazes less so the gains are lets say leaner.

But they are quite similar to each other.

in my experience tbol will give just as much strength gains (if not more) than dbol

dbol is a very wet compound.. tbol does NOT aromatize.

so if you just want to move the scale then go with dbol.. it boils down to your goals

It really depends on your goals. Dbol is a classic bulker because you will literally blow up quickly. The scale will definitely move and strength will be way up but remember that there is a lot of water. Even when using an AI you will still have some water retention.

Tbol is one of my favourites because I get just as good strength gains but don't hold all that water. For me I would rather have quality gains than see the scale move.

The doses would also be different. I like to run tbol 40-60mg per day but dbol would be much less like say 30mg per day.

In the end it is whichever you want. Both are very effective though.

Back
Top Bottom