Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol and dbol cycle support

rico1997

Novice Brother
Hello guys, im 178 cm long, and weight 83 kg with 15 % bf.
I'm thinking about doing a tbol and dbol cycle together and need your help if im doing it correct, and also some ideas as there are too many experienced people here.
So i'm gonna run this cycle to get lean and bulk a little bit with the dbol, is the snack of tbol gonna be higher than dbol. Then gonna run a cutting cycle later.
I'm thinking about first 4 weeks dbol/6weeks tbol with test-E.
And i have a question about testosterone, is it good enough to take 12 weekly for 8 weeks?

T-bol dbol Test-E N2guard Aromasin
week1 50mg/ED 30mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week2 50mg/ED 30mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week3 50mg/ED 30mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week4 50mg/ED 30mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week5 50mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week6 50mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week7 50mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week8 50mg/ED 125ml/week 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD

5 weeks PCT cycle
Nolvadex Clomid N2guard Armoasin
week1 40mg/ED 50mg/ED 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week2 40mg/ED 50mg/ED 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week3 20mg/ED 25mg/ED 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week4 20mg/ED 25mg/ED 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD
week5 10mg/ED 25mg/ED 5caps/ED 10mg/EOD

Should i also run HCGenearte ES? or any other test booster? or not needed.

Thank you.

This is my favorite only oral stack and I'm doing it right now, for the first time, with an injectable. (test c)

If I can, I suggest you lower the dosages a little, I would not go over 30mg ED for both, morning and pre workout. And yes in my pct I always add HCGenearte ES.

if you are going to stack orals, you want to cut the doses down man... thats a lot of toxicity... i wouldnt run orals 8 weeks long either... 200 mg of test with these is fine but 125 is even low for me and im very very conservative with dosing...

dga post ct on cycle would be what you want to go with and hcgenerate es in pct... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

if you are going to stack orals, you want to cut the doses down man... thats a lot of toxicity... i wouldnt run orals 8 weeks long either... 200 mg of test with these is fine but 125 is even low for me and im very very conservative with dosing...

dga post ct on cycle would be what you want to go with and hcgenerate es in pct... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Thanks for your help, i think your right, thats why i asked for suggestions, i guess 20 for dbol and 40 for tbol would be fine, and for testosterone i know that it would be 200-1000ml/week.
But that would cost a lot, thats why im asking as im still young im only 22 years old. i have testosterone levels high, so 125 ml/week wouldn't do the work ?
A lot of you will tell me that im still young, i know, but i wanna try it, i already have dbol since 1 week, but i didnt take it because it would be very bad taking it alone, thats why im waiting to do it properly.
Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I already have dbol sice 1 year* and i dont want to take it, i wanna do the cycle properly.

Hello guys, im 178 cm long, and weight 83 kg with 15 % bf.

I would like to suggest that you lower your percentage of body fat to where it stands at no more than 12% at the onset of your cycle. Otherwise, and per your proposed cycle, you are effectively begging for severe estrogen-related side-effects.
Food for thought.

Bro 5% organ defender is top notch for the price and is not a proprietary blend .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help, i think your right, thats why i asked for suggestions, i guess 20 for dbol and 40 for tbol would be fine, and for testosterone i know that it would be 200-1000ml/week.
But that would cost a lot, thats why im asking as im still young im only 22 years old. i have testosterone levels high, so 125 ml/week wouldn't do the work ?
A lot of you will tell me that im still young, i know, but i wanna try it, i already have dbol since 1 week, but i didnt take it because it would be very bad taking it alone, thats why im waiting to do it properly.
Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I already have dbol sice 1 year* and i dont want to take it, i wanna do the cycle properly.

No, no and yes - no.

i agree with dylan halve those dosages.. tbol and dbol actually stack well together a yin and yang but you don't need super high dosages

also for pct you shouldn't need an AI if you controlled estrogen during and yes use the ES for sure

Your cycle itself looks fine but I would cut the dbol/tbol dosages in half.

For your PCT, I would defiantly add in a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES. I would also add in SARMS.

he two best SARMS to include in a PCT protocol are cardarine and ostarine.

• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Back
Top Bottom