Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol or dhb

Ssshortstop

I have this cycle worked up test 350 eq 600....I was running tbol last 8 weeks on it. 16 weeks total. I just had some dhb given to me. I was in for dry lean gains. what would you run and why?

I have this cycle worked up test 350 eq 600....I was running tbol last 8 weeks on it. 16 weeks total. I just had some dhb given to me. I was in for dry lean gains. what would you run and why?

bro...tbol for sure...dhb? i dont use things im not sure of...stay on tbol for 10 weeks easy

10weeks on tbol?

Bro why not? ... if he uses liver kidney organ support he’ll be good... he needs to flush detox liver after but he’s good ... it’s all about planning with orals ...ton of bros using 10-12 week orals

Bro why not? ... if he uses liver kidney organ support he’ll be good... he needs to flush detox liver after but he’s good ... it’s all about planning with orals ...ton of bros using 10-12 week orals
I just didn't know you could run tbol for 10weeks. Must not be as toxic as dbol, anadrol and winny

I just didn't know you could run tbol for 10weeks. Must not be as toxic as dbol, anadrol and winny

Even though its less toxic than some orals, I wouldn't go past 6 weeks but everyone has different goals and some are willing to take more risk to meet those goals.

I'm just a normal dude, I don't compete or make money off my body. I'm trying to look good and be in the best shape I can be while staying as healthy as possible and minimizing risk.

Even though its less toxic than some orals, I wouldn't go past 6 weeks but everyone has different goals and some are willing to take more risk to meet those goals.

I'm just a normal dude, I don't compete or make money off my body. I'm trying to look good and be in the best shape I can be while staying as healthy as possible and minimizing risk.
Yeah same here. Couldn't agree more

tbol for 6 weeks. sorry if that was unclear. and I am on trt. what I meant was the last 6 weeks what compound would you run. I'm running the tbol but I just wanted to spark. convo

Back
Top Bottom