Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: tbol or dhb

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    106
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    tbol or dhb

    I have this cycle worked up test 350 eq 600....I was running tbol last 8 weeks on it. 16 weeks total. I just had some dhb given to me. I was in for dry lean gains. what would you run and why?

  2. #2
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,713
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    I have this cycle worked up test 350 eq 600....I was running tbol last 8 weeks on it. 16 weeks total. I just had some dhb given to me. I was in for dry lean gains. what would you run and why?
    bro...tbol for sure...dhb? i dont use things im not sure of...stay on tbol for 10 weeks easy
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. Jabronie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    682
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro...tbol for sure...dhb? i dont use things im not sure of...stay on tbol for 10 weeks easy
    10weeks on tbol?

  4. #4
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,713
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    10weeks on tbol?
    Bro why not? ... if he uses liver kidney organ support heíll be good... he needs to flush detox liver after but heís good ... itís all about planning with orals ...ton of bros using 10-12 week orals
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. Jabronie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    682
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro why not? ... if he uses liver kidney organ support heíll be good... he needs to flush detox liver after but heís good ... itís all about planning with orals ...ton of bros using 10-12 week orals
    I just didn't know you could run tbol for 10weeks. Must not be as toxic as dbol, anadrol and winny

  6. #6
    Buff Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    749
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    I just didn't know you could run tbol for 10weeks. Must not be as toxic as dbol, anadrol and winny
    Even though its less toxic than some orals, I wouldn't go past 6 weeks but everyone has different goals and some are willing to take more risk to meet those goals.

    I'm just a normal dude, I don't compete or make money off my body. I'm trying to look good and be in the best shape I can be while staying as healthy as possible and minimizing risk.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. Jabronie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    682
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Even though its less toxic than some orals, I wouldn't go past 6 weeks but everyone has different goals and some are willing to take more risk to meet those goals.

    I'm just a normal dude, I don't compete or make money off my body. I'm trying to look good and be in the best shape I can be while staying as healthy as possible and minimizing risk.
    Yeah same here. Couldn't agree more

  8. #8
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    25,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just cos it's been given to you doesn't mean it has to be used now

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,053
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    16 weeks is a long time on gear. count the esters and it means you will be shut down for 5-6 months. keep that up and you will be on trt before you know it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    106
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    tbol for 6 weeks. sorry if that was unclear. and I am on trt. what I meant was the last 6 weeks what compound would you run. I'm running the tbol but I just wanted to spark. convo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •