Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol during bulk

700 tren though. Thats way too high in my opinion. I wouodnt go over half that. Tren is some strong harsh shit

I do pretty well with it.
I always use cabergoline.
Breathing takes the biggest hit.
My ideal go to would be 150 eod tren ace, or 600 tren e.
If I'm really just over it and need a nice easier cycle, than 400 tren e is basically no sides but feeling good. All home-brew.

that’s extremely high.

Iv noticed the sweet spot from tren ace for me is 500mg a week / 150 eod... Or 600 tren e.

Going to 700 tren ace just ends up making THAT bit harder to breath and just THAT little bit more uncomfortable after a while that just lowering it that little bit provides me with a comfortable medium of good results, feeling good, minimal sides.
Running 100 home brew anavar, first time at that dose... And I'm lovvving it...

Man that’s a lot of tren. I was looking at 50-75 mg eod but this will be my first tren cycle also.

Man that’s a lot of tren. I was looking at 50-75 mg eod but this will be my first tren cycle also.

That's a great starting dose, I'd stick with that for a first cycle. You'll get results!

My views and opinions come from blasting/cruising 7 years.
I don't do crazy doses, but certainly takes time to figure out what works for you, the individual.
Every blast is tren, and every cruise is 3 to 4 weeks tops. Every blast has orals. Usually start and finish. Peptides, hcg, melanotan, cabergoline. I brew my own stuff for personal use only for quality purposes.

I get regular blood tests, Check in with the Endocrinologist now and then.

I never used to but I do see a psychiatrist now on the regular for the last few years. Few meds, pristiq (I only take half), xanax, valium, amphetamines...
What triggered it? Idk steroids idk? I started working chronic night and day shift altering rosters round that time.
I did a fuck load of lsd from 18 to 21 I think. Every weekend basically. Had hallucinations for years, full blown flashbacks. Was never bad tho. I love hallucinations. Even tho you have hallucinations u still have full cognitive function... Interesting huh.

All the while, I earn over 6 figure income. I'm lucky I came from a family of highly intelligent people, so had some brain cells to lose.

But fucking hell, my work is highly competitive. Working with High voltage electrical infrastructure. If ur off beat for one day, Somone will try and get one over you. Some of them are also on steroids. Others are just on massive power trips.
None of them are ur friends, that's for sure.
If u fuk up u can kill Somone. 10 years I worked with this one guy, threw me under the bus, so to speak doing so Worked out alright for him he moved up into project coordinator role on 180k. So yeh u need to be fucking switched on always, not just cognitively but alpha.

I do pretty well with it.
I always use cabergoline.
Breathing takes the biggest hit.
My ideal go to would be 150 eod tren ace, or 600 tren e.
If I'm really just over it and need a nice easier cycle, than 400 tren e is basically no sides but feeling good. All home-brew.
Yeah man if you do ok with that more power to you. Im not one to tell anyone what they shouod or shouldn't do. We all have our thing. I like high amounts of test and my body loves it. Many dont agree with that either but works great for me. Tren I can only run about 300 max before the side effects are higher than I like. Higher than that it kills my appetite and gives me horrible acid reflux. And tren is just as bad as it gets on your health numbers as well

Yeah man if you do ok with that more power to you. Im not one to tell anyone what they shouod or shouldn't do. We all have our thing. I like high amounts of test and my body loves it. Many dont agree with that either but works great for me. Tren I can only run about 300 max before the side effects are higher than I like. Higher than that it kills my appetite and gives me horrible acid reflux. And tren is just as bad as it gets on your health numbers as well

Yeh in general terms this day and age no one agrees with anything and everyone is butt hurt about everything. So I just do me.

Yeh lot of people can't or don't like tren or doesn't agree with them.
Being on tren has actually become apart of my personality and identity.
I never used to but I do get a bit of reflux now days, so I'm basically taking daily pantoprazole, ppi inhibitor to reduce stomach acid levels.
I know what I'm doing and the risks involved.
But when ur on all that tren, test, anavar, whatever, and ur having sex...it's just... Worth dieing early for.
I'm not taking grams and grams of shit... I'm not overly worried.

Yeh in general terms this day and age no one agrees with anything and everyone is butt hurt about everything. So I just do me.

Yeh lot of people can't or don't like tren or doesn't agree with them.
Being on tren has actually become apart of my personality and identity.
I never used to but I do get a bit of reflux now days, so I'm basically taking daily pantoprazole, ppi inhibitor to reduce stomach acid levels.
I know what I'm doing and the risks involved.
But when ur on all that tren, test, anavar, whatever, and ur having sex...it's just... Worth dieing early for.
I'm not taking grams and grams of shit... I'm not overly worried.
Yep at the end of the day we all make our own choices based on our body and our own risk versus reward. You have to take others opinions with a grain of salt. There is no blanket statement or protocol for everyone.

Iv noticed the sweet spot from tren ace for me is 500mg a week / 150 eod... Or 600 tren e.

Going to 700 tren ace just ends up making THAT bit harder to breath and just THAT little bit more uncomfortable after a while that just lowering it that little bit provides me with a comfortable medium of good results, feeling good, minimal sides.
Running 100 home brew anavar, first time at that dose... And I'm lovvving it...

i prefer 100mg EOD when i do tren, over 350 is a bit too much for me

Back
Top Bottom