Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol during bulk

deejal01

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO Logger
I am entering week 10 of a 16 week bulk cycle. I have never had to endure a bulk cycle because I stay lean year round. However, after my last men’s physique competition, I was the smallest dude on stage. I still placed first, second, and fourth so I was content. A win is a win. Anyway, I started the bulk cycle mid December and I must say, a bulk cycle has been more difficult than a cutting cycle in terms of eating quality nutritious food. My stage weight was 169 and my current weight is 215. A lot of the weight was from a trip to Mexico post-competition eating everything in sight!

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 20mg (it was my first time, no visible results per se)
Weeks 1-16 Test 500mg/week (I most definitely have a lot of water retention because I cannot easily slide on/off my wedding band)
Weeks 1-16 EQ 400mg/week. Based on advice of some others, weeks 8-16 is 600mg/week.
Weeks 1-16 NPP 400mg/week
Weeks 1-16 Arimidex 1mg/week. I get lab work every 30 days while on cycle to check liver, E2, and all other vital blood work. My estradiol levels have always been stable. I have been on doctor prescribed TRT for four years so I have solid knowledge of estradiol levels.
Weeks 1-16 HGH 4IUs. I was experiencing some forearm cramping and lowered the dose to 2IUs per day.
Weeks 1-16 Proviron 25mg/day. I run Proviron every cycle.

My question is would there be any benefit adding Tbol 30mg/day to finish off this cycle? Or, just leave it alone? I used Tbol during my last cutting cycle and just did not like it during the cut. Test/tren/var/mast is my typical cut cycle so I do not see the benefit of adding another oral on top of var.

I am entering week 10 of a 16 week bulk cycle. I have never had to endure a bulk cycle because I stay lean year round. However, after my last men’s physique competition, I was the smallest dude on stage. I still placed first, second, and fourth so I was content. A win is a win. Anyway, I started the bulk cycle mid December and I must say, a bulk cycle has been more difficult than a cutting cycle in terms of eating quality nutritious food. My stage weight was 169 and my current weight is 215. A lot of the weight was from a trip to Mexico post-competition eating everything in sight!

Weeks 1-16 Test 500mg/week (I most definitely have a lot of water retention because I cannot easily slide on/off my wedding band)
Weeks 1-16 EQ 400mg/week. Based on advice of some others, weeks 8-16 is 600mg/week.
Weeks 1-16 Arimidex 1mg/week. I get lab work every 30 days while on cycle to check liver, E2, and all other vital blood work. My estradiol levels have always been stable. I have been on doctor prescribed TRT for four years so I have solid knowledge of estradiol levels.
Weeks 1-16 HGH 4IUs. I was experiencing some forearm cramping and lowered the dose to 2IUs per day.

My question is would there be any benefit adding Tbol 30mg/day to finish off this cycle? Or, just leave it alone? I used Tbol during my last cutting cycle and just did not like it during the cut. Test/tren/var/mast is my typical cut cycle so I do not see the benefit of adding another oral on top of var.

Brother thats an amazing cycle to grow . If you can do the bolde 600mg all cycle ( bolde at higher dosages makes miracles ) . Another tip on bulking : instead of doing 4ius ED HGH , the dosage of the week is 28. Do 10ius post workout 3 times week on the muscles you need must , that way you put IGF to the roof and grow more . Turinabol is a great oral for cutting or bulking and works great . I love orals and i prefer on bulking anadrol and dbol or the best one M1T

Monstro you stole my line..
Yes Bold at higher doses is gtg, just be aware of possible anxiety, and take a mini asprin to ensure lower clotting possibilities..some people get worried with high RBCs but its really the platelets that start the cascade.
If your blood work is solid, and you compete, i would say YES to the tbol, especially with your current weight and goals.

Do you have stage pictures from your contest win?? also, what is your height?

Best,
MuscleMedicineMD

I like your cycle, you're stacked. I'm a fan of test/eq/dbol. Would I add tbol? I've written articles about this, I think tbol is a great closer to a cycle but push it to the 50mgs/day territory and you'll see a great closer to this cycle.
Update us when you get to pct, you have it ready?

bro that expensive cycle, but you gonna get good results. post up pics

I like your cycle, you're stacked. I'm a fan of test/eq/dbol. Would I add tbol? I've written articles about this, I think tbol is a great closer to a cycle but push it to the 50mgs/day territory and you'll see a great closer to this cycle.
Update us when you get to pct, you have it ready?

I’m on TRT for four years. I will return to TRT post cycle

I like tbol. While I didnt get a lot of size from it, I saw solid strength gains along with some hardness and vascularity.

I'm surprised you didn't get much from the dbol. Even at 20mg you should have seen some good size and strength gains over 4 weeks.

I'm usually not a fan of starting and ending a cycle with orals because your liver doesn't have a chance to recover. But like Steve said, when you're competing it's a different ballgame. Sometimes you have to take more risks than the average steroid user. I think it would definitely make a strong finisher for your cycle.

Jesus man, that is a shit ton of gear! I get it though, you compete and are trying to bulk up. Tbol would not be my go-to steroid for bulking although I do love it. Just fits my goals better. You would stick to something like dbol or anadrol.

Thanks everyone. I know I can always count on solid and respectable answers from Evo! I don’t post too much but I read almost every single post from others. There is such a enormous vast amount of respectable knowledge from Evo.

I dont see the Tbol offering any additional benefit based on the gear you're already running ajd your cycke length. By 12 weeks in your gains are going to be tapped out pretty much anyways

That's the type of cycle only a competitor should be trying.

What does your coach say?

I personally say "fuck it why not" just make sure to use proper liver support with your cycle: www.N2Guard.com as long as you are doing that you will see some great results.

If you are competing and using steroid often then you really need to listen to our podcast:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

In my opinion it would be just a waste of time.
It's more ideal when you're trying to lean down while staying relatively at the same weight, while restricting calories. It also can be used for slight strength increase and performance however in your case it's simply a waste of time.

There is no need to add any more tools to Your arsenal, just stay the course and adjust your macros and timing.
This is all you at this point it has nothing to do with the gear, You're simply going to have to feed yourself and that's all there is to it.
if you continue to eat the amount that you are now and adding compounds it won't make you bigger. These don't work like that.

It sounds like you had a nice rebound after your last comp. Enjoy the rest of your bulk, and take advantage of the opportunity when I tell you to get more food.
It's mind over matter.

That's the type of cycle only a competitor should be trying.

What does your coach say?

I personally say "fuck it why not" just make sure to use proper liver support with your cycle: www.N2Guard.com as long as you are doing that you will see some great results.

If you are competing and using steroid often then you really need to listen to our podcast:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Never has my coach been informed that I’m on gear. While he might suspect I’m on gear, he would not even know a single thing about steroids...nothing. He would never ask me out of respect. He has produced IFBB pros naturally. The athletes only compete at drug tested events and every winner is drug tested. I’m the only one who does not compete at natural drug tested events.

But, he wouldn’t know the difference between deca and anavar let alone dbol and primo.

I am going to listen to the podcast tomorrow. Also, glad to see you’re feeling better!

Never has my coach been informed that I’m on gear. While he might suspect I’m on gear, he would not even know a single thing about steroids...nothing. He would never ask me out of respect. He has produced IFBB pros naturally. The athletes only compete at drug tested events and every winner is drug tested. I’m the only one who does not compete at natural drug tested events.

But, he wouldn’t know the difference between deca and anavar let alone dbol and primo.

I am going to listen to the podcast tomorrow. Also, glad to see you’re feeling better!

Brother if you are going to use gear then you need someone to keep up with your steroid use and your bloodwork. If your coach is a training and diet guy then you also need someone to help you with your chemistry. That's what every top-level guy does.

I dont see the Tbol offering any additional benefit based on the gear you're already running ajd your cycke length. By 12 weeks in your gains are going to be tapped out pretty much anyways

Probably this...

Try 750 test
700 tren a
60 Dbol
Masteron
At 6'5" I need that to look 'big'. The mast completely removes and Dbol bloat. Leaving just awesome wide, big, dry look.
Not ripped and right like 250 test, 700 tren and winstrol.
But that 60 Dbol gives me the size I need.

Maybe add 60 Dbol and Masteron.
Balancing all that is an art form itself.

700 tren though. Thats way too high in my opinion. I wouodnt go over half that. Tren is some strong harsh shit

Back
Top Bottom