Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tbol at the end or the beginning?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

tbol at the end or the beginning?

happy thanksgiving guys. Im starting an eq/tbol cycle soon ill be logging it, already started....anyways im reverse dieting into the cycle trying to lose more bodyfat im at about 12% now. the plan was to use tbol at 40mg daily, and i have enough to up the dose or run it 9 weeks, which is too long im just emphasizing how much i have on hand. i was planning on running it the last 6 weeks for the synerginistic effect of eq/tbol. as i said ill be entering the cycle on a small calorie deficit doing daily cardio and adding calories everyweek into a small surplus... id like to drop bodyfat down to 10% and gain 10lbs or muscle on this cycle i went from 21% to 12% body fat in the last 11 weeks and feel good. im leaner than ive ever been, my abs arent poppin out tho kinda pisses me off cuz ive worked hard...anyways would you run tbol at the end when your in a surplus to gain lean, or would you do it from the beginnin 6 weeks in the deficit/maintenance are doing cardio to lose fat and make small gains? i i work out am/pm(cardio/weights} no experience with tbol, always ran dbol.. what would you do?
    ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are you running a Test E base? What doses are you running and for how long? What is you AI? What liver support will you use with the oral? What is your PCT?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhabuilder View Post
    Are you running a Test E base? What doses are you running and for how long? What is you AI? What liver support will you use with the oral? What is your PCT?
    Ditto. But to answer your question Id run it in the beginning

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah the cylces all laid out i have a log on here...its just playing with the tbol idea.....those factors make it a tought decision....most people wanna kick start then there are those that wait til the end when the cycle would stall.

with the variables i gave which would be the most beneficial is the question...beginning/ recomp/lose fat.....or end lean gains pushing the eq at the end.....tough question.....some would split it run 4 weeks beginning/4 weeks end....tough questions

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    happy thanksgiving guys. Im starting an eq/tbol cycle soon ill be logging it, already started....anyways im reverse dieting into the cycle trying to lose more bodyfat im at about 12% now. the plan was to use tbol at 40mg daily, and i have enough to up the dose or run it 9 weeks, which is too long im just emphasizing how much i have on hand. i was planning on running it the last 6 weeks for the synerginistic effect of eq/tbol. as i said ill be entering the cycle on a small calorie deficit doing daily cardio and adding calories everyweek into a small surplus... id like to drop bodyfat down to 10% and gain 10lbs or muscle on this cycle i went from 21% to 12% body fat in the last 11 weeks and feel good. im leaner than ive ever been, my abs arent poppin out tho kinda pisses me off cuz ive worked hard...anyways would you run tbol at the end when your in a surplus to gain lean, or would you do it from the beginnin 6 weeks in the deficit/maintenance are doing cardio to lose fat and make small gains? i i work out am/pm(cardio/weights} no experience with tbol, always ran dbol.. what would you do?
    ?
    bro i would use both start and finish with tbol...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If it's nothing more than an issue of 'what I have on hand' get what you really need vs use what's handy

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    If it's nothing more than an issue of 'what I have on hand' get what you really need vs use what's handy
    well if that's the case I'd run it beginning or end. but makes me wonder if running something else at the beginning or end would be better. say winny or var at the end. or the beginning. remember I'll be reverse dieting into maintenance the first 4 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    typo I meant if that's the case I'd run it beginning and end. I have to grab some more non problem there. but it opens the door for a different oral at either end bbn or beginning. winny at beginning and tbol at end? tbol then var. fuck if I know.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    well if that's the case I'd run it beginning or end. but makes me wonder if running something else at the beginning or end would be better. say winny or var at the end. or the beginning. remember I'll be reverse dieting into maintenance the first 4 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

typo I meant if that's the case I'd run it beginning and end. I have to grab some more non problem there. but it opens the door for a different oral at either end bbn or beginning. winny at beginning and tbol at end? tbol then var. fuck if I know.
    That leads me to the whole 'kick starter' thing. Which isn't really needed. You choose to use longer acting test etc as it means less pinning but takes time to kick in and MIGHT mean you 'feel less' until it does. Or shorter acting forms of test, more frequent pinning, and feels almost right away. For me it's all BS. First 'fuck the feels'. That's means fuck all really. Just deal with it. The ONLY important thing is the results. The purpose of 99% of cycles should be results. So getting lean, adding muscle or becoming stronger. And in spite of my asking many, many times I've yet to see a single iota of evidence that anyone got better results from adding starters or finishers.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    at the end of the day you want to stay lean 12%. don't go back to 21% ever.

if you start inching up then you need to get that taken care of right away. thats the real question you should be wanting to know here.

as far as steroids at the end of the day if it works for you then stick with it. seems like the tbol is good for you. maybe try var next time and see how you like it too
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    at the end of the day you want to stay lean 12%. don't go back to 21% ever.

if you start inching up then you need to get that taken care of right away. thats the real question you should be wanting to know here.

as far as steroids at the end of the day if it works for you then stick with it. seems like the tbol is good for you. maybe try var next time and see how you like it too
    that is on my mind even when I'm sleeping...

I'd be lying if I didnt say I was obsessed borderline crazy with the whole bodyfat thing. I dont want to gain any fat on this. shit I wanna get down to 10% and have made nice gains. it drives me crazy the nutrition the cardio the tbol. it's all I do everyday is the gym. the cardio everyday in the morning fasted....do I keep it everyday through the cycle ..

and the nutrition.. I weigh my food and my pre-plan is to increase by 100 calories every week reverse dieting into a surplus. watching everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast