Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol Results?

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I started Tbol ten days ago. 40 mg per day. It's the Balkan brand from Domestic Supply.

I've been lifting for years (20+) and this is the first time I have EVER done any sort of anabolics. I am also on doctor prescribed TRT. Normal dose is 160 mg per week but I started on 200 mg when I started the Tbol. Dr gives me 200 mg vials per week so I just started using the entire thing.

At this point I don't really see any results from the Tbol what so ever. Pumps might be just a little better but I don't see any strength gains or feel any increase endurance. I am working with a nutritionist so my diet is 100% on point. I gained a pound or two but I have to believe that is strictly from the increase in the calories/carbs.

Can Tbol take awhile to "kick in"? Do some people simply not respond to it? I'm only doing six weeks total so I'm already about 1/4 of the way through the cycle.

I don’t know about most people but for me, I don’t really feel anything kick in until between weeks 3 and 4! Even orals which are supposed to kick in right away.
Also, I have only tried Tbol once, 8 years ago, at the same dosage as you, for 5 weeks. I don’t remember gaining any weight but my strength shot up considerably the last couple weeks.
The only oral I have felt really kick in within two weeks was superdrol! And 4 weeks was all I could handle!

I think people need to set realistic expectations on AAS in general. I have taken dbol and tbol, and tbol is rather mild in comparison. However, I did set PR's very quickly in the first 2-3 weeks with it and the pump was skin splitting. Also got a deltoid vein pop through that I had never seen before. I really like tbol... dbol was great for strength, but I blew up like a water balloon.

10 days is expecting too much too soon. You’re not an X-Man. You’re body needs time. I didn’t see a major change in until the 3rd week. DS is legit, so give it a little more time

endurance? why would tbol give you endurance? it will hurt your endurance, not help. that increase in RBC's will be offset 10X over by other sides

also tbol is a mild steroid, it isn't going to give you great gains. the benefits you are describing are exactly what it will do. and i love what tbol does for me but my goals are not your goals

i would use anadrol next cycle if you want to get crazy boost in strength and size

You have to go into any cycle with realistic expectations. Yea, steroids give you a boost but its not instantaneous and sometimes the resuts aren't dramatic.

Tbol is fairly mild and while you should see solid results if your diet and training are on point, they likely won't be drastic.

As far as "kick in" time, for me on Tbol it starts to come on around week 3 and 4-6 are the most noticeable strength gains.

Tbol isn't so bad! It does give extra energy to stay at the gym and smash those weights. But not like winstrol. I was considering 50mg tbol/50 winstrol, I have tried it energy+

Im not even a week into 75mg tbol, 100ed tren ace, and self trt 200mg.
Cabergoline.

22 Nov - 107.5
23 Nov - 108.3
24 Nov - 109.7

Its all homebrew dosed properly. That's some pretty quick weight changes even if I say so myself. 7 years blast/cruising. But haven't run 700 tren in a couple years or so. I feel Fucking amazing.
Spent over 1.5 hours in the gym yesterday.
Tracking every single exercise, set/rep I do. Timed 1 min breaks. This app some gym tracker log. Called strong. It's alright.

Back
Top Bottom