Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol + Test C + EQ + SARMS

J_andrew702

Registered
Hey guys, i just want a general opinion of this cycle, what you guys think about it and what would the results be from your experience?

Test C 500 mg week (1-16)
EQ 300 mg (1-16)
Tbol 30-50 mg (1-6)
LGD 4033 10 mg (7-16)

aromasin 12.5mg every other day
MK 677 (1-22)
Cardarine (1-12 or 5-16)
N2guard (1-16 & PCT)

PCT

HcGenerate (17-19)
Nolva
Clomid
Ostarine
Aromasin (optional)

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals? hard to make a recommendation on anything without ANY pertinent information... you cant just say "is this a good cycle?" how would we know if its good for you or not???

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals? hard to make a recommendation on anything without ANY pertinent information... you cant just say "is this a good cycle?" how would we know if its good for you or not???

Hey Dylan , well actually i was making it a general cycle opinion , but to be more straightforward here are my stats

Age 27

Height 5’6

Weight 180lb

BF% 28%

Cycle story: i’ve had like 5 AAS cycles in my life, last one was year and a half ago

Goal: body recomp

Note: i would like to start the cycle when i lower my body fat just so u know, right now im patiently training and dieting to lower the % to 20 i hope , most of the fat is located on the belly area to be honest.
Im just starting to train after 3 month out from training due to a lower back injury so im keeping things slow.

So bottom line what do u think Dylan?

I just can’t with this shit.

My dude..... train and diet seriously before you look for cycle advice. 28% BF????? You have been eating everything in site

I just can’t with this shit.

My dude..... train and diet seriously before you look for cycle advice. 28% BF????? You have been eating everything in site

Wow wow wow calm down dude, read what i wrote “ Note: i would like to start the cycle WHEN i lower my body fat just so u know, right now im patiently training and dieting to lower the % to 20 i hope , most of the fat is located on the belly area to be honest.
Im just starting to train after 3 month out from training due to a lower back injury so im keeping things slow.”

and to be honest i don’t know if its 28% BF or a lil bit less, still i would like to start the cycle WHEN my body fat is lower than 20 or 20 , so relax dude

Wow wow wow calm down dude, read what i wrote “ Note: i would like to start the cycle WHEN i lower my body fat just so u know, right now im patiently training and dieting to lower the % to 20 i hope , most of the fat is located on the belly area to be honest.
Im just starting to train after 3 month out from training due to a lower back injury so im keeping things slow.”

and to be honest i don’t know if its 28% BF or a lil bit less, still i would like to start the cycle WHEN my body fat is lower than 20 or 20 , so relax dude

Bro.....I say this with all due respect......even IF you reach your goal of 20% BF.....still way too much to run a safe cycle. Not trying to be a dick but I don’t think you understand the dangers of running gear while still fat

Bro.....I say this with all due respect......even IF you reach your goal of 20% BF.....still way too much to run a safe cycle. Not trying to be a dick but I don’t think you understand the dangers of running gear while still fat

No problem bro, at what % should i run the cycle ? And in case i get to that % what domu think it would be the effects of the cycle? I was trying to incorporate Gw to lower my body fat even more

Hey guys, i just want a general opinion of this cycle, what you guys think about it and what would the results be from your experience?

Test C 500 mg week (1-16)
EQ 300 mg (1-16)
Tbol 30-50 mg (1-6)
LGD 4033 10 mg (7-16)

aromasin 12.5mg every other day
MK 677 (1-22)
Cardarine (1-12 or 5-16)
N2guard (1-16 & PCT)

PCT

HcGenerate (17-19)
Nolva
Clomid
Ostarine
Aromasin (optional)

You make zero mention of what your aims are.

And 20% body fat is still nowhere near close to a healthy weight. You need to be under 15% ideally. How can you have done a recomp cycle 1 year ago and be at 28%?

Here are the pics C6CC3788-44FB-4F2A-801F-2F4B78FBCAF1.jpg8BAF58E3-4C36-4665-8225-204485D9D9E0.jpg6E5EDBC0-55FD-4E68-A3CD-33DBEEFAA747.jpg

Your problem is diet and training.I dont understand how can you havee done 5 cycles and look like someone who is not even lifting.What results you get from your cycles?

Your problem is diet and training.I dont understand how can you havee done 5 cycles and look like someone who is not even lifting.What results you get from your cycles?

Those cycles were long time ago, the last one was 1 year and a half ago, then my diet went to shit and i had to stop due to a lower back injury for 4 months , i recall this january i was lean as fuck but after the back injury i went to shit i know it

Well my first 2 cycles were on 2013 i recall but it was just bulking, then i got one a year later for recomp and a year later i did one for cutting but i had no idea i had hepatitis A and i was using AAS so i had to stop , the problem with all these cycles was that i had no clue about macros and stuff and those cycles were recommended by a “personal trainer” at my local gym, years have passed and i’ve been studying and doing my research, to be honest my last cycle i got good gains to be honest and i leaned a lot , but then the back injury ocurred and well you know the rest of the story, im coming back slow.

Thanks for he patience.

My dude....hell no. You need to nail down diet and training. If you did a recomp cycle last year I’m confused. You can get there but steroids are dangerous for you right now.

Don’t get confused bro hahaha, i did a recomp cycle a year and a half ago, then lets say i got on a really rough patch in my life I got depressed this year i wasn’t eating so i got skinny, then i injured my lower back and had to be away from gym for 3 months, my diet went to shit so i gained fat and i started to lift weights again 2 weeks ago, im not asking about starting a cycle now, it’s a cycle for the future, when i nail down my diet and my training.

Thanks for the concern.

Back
Top Bottom