Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and Test or Rad140 and Ostarine?

GeneticFreak23

Registered
Hey Guys,

Looking to recomp and trying to decide between a Tbol and Test Cyp cycle or Rad140 and Ostarine and Test Cyp Cycle. I am 43 years old, 5'5, 188 pounds, 14% body fat. I am worried about my liver enzymes going up or my kidneys getting injured with the Tbol. I am currently on 120mg of Test Cyp per week for TRT.

What would you guys recommend for best results and least side effects? I am leaning towards going with SARMS for less sides and no injury to my liver or kidneys.

Thoughts?

Hey Guys,

Looking to recomp and trying to decide between a Tbol and Test Cyp cycle or Rad140 and Ostarine and Test Cyp Cycle. I am 43 years old, 5'5, 188 pounds, 14% body fat. I am worried about my liver enzymes going up or my kidneys getting injured with the Tbol. I am currently on 120mg of Test Cyp per week for TRT.

What would you guys recommend for best results and least side effects? I am leaning towards going with SARMS for less sides and no injury to my liver or kidneys.

Thoughts?

absolutely go with sarms in this circumstance man... especially if you have those concerns... check out esarms which is the new sponsor here now... the banner is right at the top of the page

yea I would def not mess with orals and why risk your TRT by upping your dose?

Sarms would be a great option. Could run Rad140/Osta/S4/LGD in any combo along with say cardarine/SR9009 if you want increased endurance.

Im running all of those currently along with proviron for what its worth. Also the Banned Nutrition Supplements and N2Guard.

Thanks Guys. That's what I was thinking. So, if I go with Ostarine and Rad 140 and/or Ligandrol what should my doses be and how long should the cycle last? Any advice would be great. Thanks. Oh, and I just finished a 12 week cycle of Test and EQ which I wasn't too happy about so how long do I need to wait before starting the SARMS?

Thanks Guys. That's what I was thinking. So, if I go with Ostarine and Rad 140 and/or Ligandrol what should my doses be and how long should the cycle last? Any advice would be great. Thanks. Oh, and I just finished a 12 week cycle of Test and EQ which I wasn't too happy about so how long do I need to wait before starting the SARMS?

As usual the PCT plus the length of the cycle = time off.

Ostarine - 25mg/day
Rad140 - 10mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

So now you need to run your 6 week PCT and then after that you need to wait at least 2+ months post PCT and get bloods drawn. I agree cycle length + PCT = time off however if you are anxious and want to start again you really need to pull bloods to see where your test, LH, FSH, etc levels are to make sure you are recovered.

Only compounds you can use right now are Cardarine, SR9009, MK677, HGH, and Peptides for the most part as none are hormonal.

Do I have to take 12 weeks off since I am on TRT and don't need a PCT?

Being on TRT is a different game. Obviously you are not worrying about HPTA recovery so it is really more about giving your body a rest. I would still recommend taking a good amount of time off. Like 12 weeks. If you were a guy that does PCT I would say minimum 18 weeks off. Completely up to you though.

Back
Top Bottom