Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol or Var?

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Ok had a question that came from one of my gym buddies and honestly couldnt come up with a great answer.

Ive used both compounds but with a test base around 250-300mg/week.

Stand alone if someone twisted your arm and said you had to run 1 of the 2 for 6-8 weeks which would you choose and what dosage?

I know the intended results will dictate this so assuming its just to add some strength and lean muscle (which is why dbol isnt an option) which would you pick?

- - - Updated - - -

Also this is someone who is around 15-16% BF and is not on TRT.

Only thing I suggested is either compound to maximize leanness run s4s cardarine.

ji have a new video coming out called my apologies to anavar... simply put, this time around, for the first time, ive had one of the best damn experiences ive had on any cycle... so im pretty high on anavar right now

ji have a new video coming out called my apologies to anavar... simply put, this time around, for the first time, ive had one of the best damn experiences ive had on any cycle... so im pretty high on anavar right now

Yea have been tracking your logs and will send him the link to the vid Dylan!

mg per mg you'll get more muscle with T-bol. Some guys love Var for the lean gains and strength boost but others don't get the same result. EVERYBODY responds to T-bol (And D-bol).

Dylan - When will the video be up?? Looking forward to it...

Oh boy. That’s a tough one. They’re both good but have different results. I’d say tbol just because the pumps on var can be so intense it sometimes hindered my WOs. And I was very happy with the results I had with my previous test/tbol/proviron cycle. But then I was also happy with my var cycle at the beginning of the year as well. But I say tbol at 50mg. If I ever run var again I’ll keep it at 30mg. Maybe that’d help reduce the painful pumps

Oh boy. That’s a tough one. They’re both good but have different results. I’d say tbol just because the pumps on var can be so intense it sometimes hindered my WOs. And I was very happy with the results I had with my previous test/tbol/proviron cycle. But then I was also happy with my var cycle at the beginning of the year as well. But I say tbol at 50mg. If I ever run var again I’ll keep it at 30mg. Maybe that’d help reduce the painful pumps

I love anavar but I prefer it in the summer time when I'm not riding dirt bikes as much. The forearm pump I get when riding is unbearable on anavar. I do love the vascularity. Just finished my script and my calves look straight up gross after few sets. Lol.

Yea I ran 50mg/day Var for 6 weeks with a test base and I agree pumps could be pretty debilitating. I was able to mitigate with lots of water, electrolytes, extra taurine, and even would mix so baking soda into my BCAAs but occasionally the pumps would still hit and were not fun.

I am pushing him towards Tbol 6 weeks 50mg/day but gonna let him figure it out. I told him either coupled with cardarine will make for a good cycle to get a little more lean and add some strength/muscle but dont expect to get huge off the cycle by any means.

mg per mg you'll get more muscle with T-bol. Some guys love Var for the lean gains and strength boost but others don't get the same result. EVERYBODY responds to T-bol (And D-bol).
Not true at all.

I've been on it (from Domestic Supply) for a month - along w 200 MG of test - and have noticed absolutely nothing. Started w 40 MG per day and moved up to 50 after 10 days. I've gotten no strength gains, no increased pump, & no additional stamina or energy at all.

Diet is on point (I work with a nutritionist) and I've been traning for 20 years so I obviously know what I'm doing on that front.

Once I'm done with Tbol I'm going to try LGD 4033. Anavar in the Spring.

First and last time for me as far as Tbol goes.

Not true at all.

I've been on it (from Domestic Supply) for a month - along w 200 MG of test - and have noticed absolutely nothing. Started w 40 MG per day and moved up to 50 after 10 days. I've gotten no strength gains, no increased pump, & no additional stamina or energy at all.

Diet is on point (I work with a nutritionist) and I've been traning for 20 years so I obviously know what I'm doing on that front.

Once I'm done with Tbol I'm going to try LGD 4033. Anavar in the Spring.

First and last time for me as far as Tbol goes.

Is it ZPHC or Balkan tbol? I ran zphc tbol (50mg) my last cycle with 300mg test and 50mg proviron and had great results

Back
Top Bottom