Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol vs anavar gains

Not sure if everyone remembers that he originally asked about for "gains". We aren't talking about best cutter here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going be running Tbol for my strength cycle! My research suggests that it's widely used by olympic athletes

Just got 4 boxes of var Anabolshop ...excited and looking forward ...

You have a Very Good Memory.
It's Hand's Down the Best I've ever done.............................. JP
P.S.
There might be Better out there, but I've not seen or heard of it.
Human Grade Anavar will put you in the Poor House, unless your Insurance covers it, Not sure if it's still Prescribed in U.S.

Whats a good tbol dose to take a cycle length from your experiences to get the most out of it?

t bol rocks after 15-17 days of being on it, before that its like your not even on anything.

var is different, mg for mg id say var. but for the $$, T bol. a good run of 75mg of var will cost 2-3x more than t bol.
I can attest to the tbol.....I'm 12 days into helladrol (pretty much tbol but u know that already) right now and can't even tell....it's literally like I've just been popping 75mg of sugar lol. Might extend the cycle 7 weeks now that i think of it

Back
Top Bottom