Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol and winstrol make sense?

Noise Poison

After my last cycle from which I obtained excellent results, not without problems due to the injectable base that had completely killed my libido, I am planning my next cycle that I will do in mid-March.

I have still enough tbol to be used with another compound.

My supplier gift me winstrol in tablets (first time never used before), being close to the expiry (4 months).

I had thought something like this:

week 1-8 ---> Tbol 40mg / ED (morning)
week 1-8 ---> winstrol 40mg / ED (afternoon)
week 1-8 ---> Proviron 50mg ED
week 1-8 ---> n2guard 5caps / ED
week 1-8 ---> cardarine 20mg / ED (10mg morning / 10mg pre-workout)

PCT

week 1-2 ---> nolvadex 20mg / ED
week 1-2 ---> clomid 50mg / ED
week 2-4 ---> nolvadex 10mg / ED
week 2-4 ---> clomid 25mg / ED

What do you think guys?

I repeat I've never used winstrol before so I do not know exactly what to expect from this stack.

It can be done although I don't like the idea of running two liver toxic steroids at the same time. I'd just leave winstrol out of that stack because it's mainly a pre-contest drug.
Doses look pretty ok to me. I'd probably keep the clomid dose the same throughout that mini-pct but what do you guy say?

Also make sure to run N2Guard also during pct. I would also recommend adding natural test booster like HCGenerate ES in that mix.

Hello and thank you for answering.
Winstrol was gift to me and I'm not obliged to use it ...

I was interested to understand if someone has already done it and if there is a synergistic effect such as I was able to benefit from tbol + dbol (spectacular stack on myself)

...obviously I do not expect the same mass gain...

I would save for when doing a 12 week cycle. Add some test, tbol to kick start and winni to finish.
1-12 test
1-4 tbol
9-12 winni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I agree that I could first use tbol at 60mg and then winstrol at 50mg (?), But are not too much 12 weeks of oral?

Maybe i will extend to 10 weeks, in case ... 5 weeks tbol / 5 weeks winstrol

As for test, no injectable steroids this time.

After my last cycle from which I obtained excellent results, not without problems due to the injectable base that had completely killed my libido, I am planning my next cycle that I will do in mid-March.

My supplier gift me winstrol in tablets (first time never used before), being close to the expiry (4 months).

PCT

What do you think guys?

I repeat I've never used winstrol before so I do not know exactly what to expect from this stack.

Although, like The Chad, I will recommend that you also run test' at, say, 300mg per week, your plan looks good to me.
And, although I would increase the dosage relative to clomid and nolva', your PCT look quite fine, too. So don't allow yourself to be conned into believing that you need to add anything to your PCT; things that are ungodly expensive and of questionable efficacy.

- - - Updated - - -

I would run clomid and nolva' thusly...

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Although, like The Chad, I will recommend that you also run test' at, say, 300mg per week, your plan looks good to me.
And, although I would increase the dosage relative to clomid and nolva', your PCT look quite fine, too. So don't allow yourself to be conned into believing that you need to add anything to your PCT; things that are ungodly expensive and of questionable efficacy.

- - - Updated - - -

I would run clomid and nolva' thusly...

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

I totally agree with this statement.

I reformulate the question:

Do you think the stack is more effective by using both the compounds together for 8 weeks, or first one and then the other for a total of 10 weeks?

Hello and thank you for answering.
Winstrol was gift to me and I'm not obliged to use it ...

I was interested to understand if someone has already done it and if there is a synergistic effect such as I was able to benefit from tbol + dbol (spectacular stack on myself)

...obviously I do not expect the same mass gain...

my view on winstrol is it is best used by those who are competing, getting ready for show, or those who are super lean who want to dry out.

for most guys out there it does more harm than good since it destroys hair and joints and it is rough on prostate/cholesterol too

PCT

What do you think guys?

injectable base that completely killed your libido? what??? TESTOSTERONE killed your libido? did you do bloodwork and checked on your estrogen levels? you're either not telling the truth or didn't know what the heck you were doing ..
winstrol is as harsh on the liver as dbol .. winstrol in the afternoon may keep you awake at night .. at 40mg in one dose, it most certainly will .. 10mgs of dbol taken after 5pm kept me awake all night .. anyways everybody is different

8 weeks!! of two orals featuring winstrol at a not so low of a dose is not going to be fun at all for your liver .. are you under 12% bodyfat? if not it's not worth it

instead of winstrol get yourself some testosterone, plus aromasin or arimidex .. the results will be much better and you can run it longer

there's no point of running a contest prep drug like winstrol and kill your liver (as it's very toxic) for nearly nothing ..

Back
Top Bottom