Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Team Evolutiony

deejal01

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO Logger
I would like to get some tank tops made that say Team Evolutionary.org for my next comp. I placed 2nd, 3rd, and 5th this weekend. You all have been my number one supporters. Who do I need to request permission from and is there a graphic designer around? Trust me, I have no qualms promoting Team Evolutionary because the members support each other and are advocates of responsible gear use. Although, I probably shouldn’t wear it to my “natural” show in five weeks. Yes, I do compete at natural shows but I have never seen a single drug test in place at the one natural show. I would never be mad, ever, if I eventually were tested and then shamed. Part of politics.
102c8f40594944e59e24f6c8858ae783.jpg

1409933786e81c9f60b21690303ec350.jpg

72afac4d54a5ca4f8bc2538982d15ee6.jpg

d44d06ef6806904c03d603a86d0ccd3d.jpg

What was the show you entered?

I am Olympia qualified … lol. Just kidding. I have three shows this year. I just did The Tricky Jackson Classic. I very, very small show. It is a show that I normally would not consider but I am so glad that I entered because it sets the stage for the remaining four/five weeks for my next two shows. The Tricky Jackson Classic usually gets poor attendance and lots of athletes dislike it because they consider it a “shit show.” It is quite the contrary! Yes, it is a small show (pre judging is 75 minutes for everyone) but it is a great show for first timers and extremely well organized. I would and probably will do it again next year!

The Tricky Jackson Classic is not my first show. I usually do The Kentucky Muscle and Chicago Pro-Am Wings of Strength Muscle Extravaganza.

I would like to get some tank tops made that say Team Evolutionary.org for my next comp. I placed 2nd, 3rd, and 5th this weekend. You all have been my number one supporters. Who do I need to request permission from and is there a graphic designer around? Trust me, I have no qualms promoting Team Evolutionary because the members support each other and are advocates of responsible gear use. Although, I probably shouldn’t wear it to my “natural” show in five weeks. Yes, I do compete at natural shows but I have never seen a single drug test in place at the one natural show. I would never be mad, ever, if I eventually were tested and then shamed. Part of politics.

You look amazing and well done. Congratulations.

I VOTE to make deejal01 VIP on EVO, MODs please look this guy is amazing.

Congratulations and we all support you.

Please log your next cycle with us, amazing.

You look amazing and well done. Congratulations.

I VOTE to make deejal01 VIP on EVO, MODs please look this guy is amazing.

Congratulations and we all support you.

Please log your next cycle with us, amazing.

absolutely, i endorse him as well for VIP

Back
Top Bottom