Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell us your best bulking stack ever ?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Tell me what you best bulking stack you ever used to put on real mass, including peptides , hgh , all drugs ( every detail ) and what gains you have . Put the dosages if you remember .

For me at 2020 (Euro Pharmacies )
Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius
Lantus
CJC1295 DAC all bottle week
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb 107419201_4067662519942112_5762764624998199967_o.jpg

Tell me what you best bulking stack you ever used to put on real mass, including peptides , hgh , all drugs ( every detail ) and what gains you have . Put the dosages if you remember .

Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius
Lantus
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb View attachment 12475

I know you compete and you do have a great physique but holy shit that seems like a ton of gear

I know you compete and you do have a great physique but holy shit that seems like a ton of gear

It is.

My best was a total of 675mg a week of sus and deca

Test 1750mg week
Deca 1000mg week
Tri-Tren 700mg week
Dianabol 70mg
Hgh 15ius
Lantus
Exemestano 25mcg 3x week
Dostinex 0,5mg week

DHEA to control cortisol

5.5ft 245lb View attachment 12475

Look pretty damn good!!!

I’m new to the board, 55yrs old. Back in the day I competed in pl. my go to was 1000mg of test, 50-100mg of abombs depending on where I was in my cycle and 100mgs of tren a eod the last 6 weeks. Simple but effective

Funny thing is that I have never really ran a pure bulking cycle. I have tried to either gain small amounts of lean muscle, recomp or cutting. The best for adding muscle for me is testosterone with an oral like tbol.

Funny thing is that I have never really ran a pure bulking cycle. I have tried to either gain small amounts of lean muscle, recomp or cutting. The best for adding muscle for me is testosterone with an oral like tbol.

I haven't really committed to packing on lbs and done larger doses until about 5 weeks ago. I typically just add a smidge of something to my trt dose. Doc hooked it up and I started 500 mg test and 250 mg deca with anavar. I have blown the fuck up and am about 2 lbs away from the heaviest I've ever been and the cycle still has a ways to go. Obviously quite a bit of water and glycogen but haven't put any fat on my midsection which is nice. got estrogen checked last week and it was actually a bit low. surprising given the 12 lb gain in a month. So this will be my best bulking cycle. I was reminded why I never run higher doses. I'm susceptible to all sides other than gyno. Can't sleep, always hot, bacne, winded all the time, and have night sweats. That cycle posted above would make me want to eat a bullet. Lol.

Best bulker I did was when I really learned to time my macros, including PWO, intra and post.. Was forever ago.
It was a simple Test, nandrolone and drol stack. I dialed back my training to 4 days a week split 2 on 1 off, 2 on 2 off.. ate like a beast, especially on rest days..
Focused more on sleep and eating. Did more stretching than I ever have to keep mobility.

Back
Top Bottom