Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell us your story about PSL how did you find us and why did you stay?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Hello my brothers & sisters of the grind,
cool.png

We would love to hear your stories about success using PSL/EP, how did you find us and what made you decide to use our services, What made you ultimately stay a loyal customer,
What separates us from the competitors in your opinion?
coffee.gif

Team P.S.L

(Sharing your feedback only helps us grow stronger in which we can better serve you)

When you guys first came aboard I decided to give you guys a shot and was very impressed with how fast the customer service was and how fast your shipping was. A+ all around and we are lucky to have you on board and hope you stick around for a long time :)

Everyone here kept talking how amazing your service was, so I said fuck it and decided to drop an order.. Beginning of process has been fantastic enough to keep me, only hangup is on postal services side at this time.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I placed an order and finally received my package from psl but it's missing more than half the order. I tried putting this post in another thread that is designed for updates on orders but the moderator didn't approve my post yet so it's not showing up. There was no notice of split shipping on that order so I don't know where the rest of my order is.

I placed an order and finally received my package from psl but it's missing more than half the order. I tried putting this post in another thread that is designed for updates on orders but the moderator didn't approve my post yet so it's not showing up. There was no notice of split shipping on that order so I don't know where the rest of my order is.

Stay on topic please.. thanks

I decided to go with PSL because they were a sponsor and got a lot of positive reviews on the board.

The price was right and the ordering and shipping process was great, product in hand 2 weeks after placing international order.

I'll be starting in about a week and getting bloods 3-4 weeks afterwards. That will be the real test and ultimately decide whether I remain a loyal customer.

I decided to go with PSL because they were a sponsor and got a lot of positive reviews on the board.

The price was right and the ordering and shipping process was great, product in hand 2 weeks after placing international order.

I'll be starting in about a week and getting bloods 3-4 weeks afterwards. That will be the real test and ultimately decide whether I remain a loyal customer.

bro good call...PSL golden

Found you years ago on another site, used you for my first 3 cycles then customs took one package, then another, and another and then you labelled my country high risk and I looked for another vendor.

I have done 3 orders with you guys. All of them have been very smooth and the quality is top notch. Once the order was shipped , delivery was very fast! I have been out of the game for years and it was great to find a source so easily on the board that is reliable and of good quality. I'm currently using test , masteron and HGH from you guys and I am happy with everything. Thanks

Hey folks. Been contemplating for a couple years. Deep dived on research several times. Lurked on a few forums for a bit, and Evo seemed the most inviting. I’m highly impressed with the way Vision handles things and goes about business. So I took the plunge, ordered enough for a basic first cycle. Received goods this week, and had blood drawn today. Waiting for pins to arrive and will be starting next Saturday. Will have bloods drawn again 6 weeks in, and more will be revealed. Def will be following up. Thanks.

I found psl a couple yrs ago online, alpha was getting inconsistent and had some issues with orders so i took a chance on psl, and was surprised at how quickly and smooth the order went through and came especially coming from where it did. And then again with the quality of the test. I'm surprised more guys don't jump on board. Reps are awesome, they aren't dicks just to be dicks, and it just is a very professional company from top to bottom. I'm not a paid shill either, I'm just an average dude. If your on the fence, don't be. You won't regret it.

I found psl a couple yrs ago online, alpha was getting inconsistent and had some issues with orders so i took a chance on psl, and was surprised at how quickly and smooth the order went through and came especially coming from where it did. And then again with the quality of the test. I'm surprised more guys don't jump on board. Reps are awesome, they aren't dicks just to be dicks, and it just is a very professional company from top to bottom. I'm not a paid shill either, I'm just an average dude. If your on the fence, don't be. You won't regret it.
We appreciate you for taking out your time to leave some real genuine feedback, whether its good or bad.. We've been a top tier provider in the market for almost 2 decades now. Our reputation speaks for itself with the vast amount of positive feedback from our extremely loyal customer body world-wide.
That's a shame about Alpha, some great labs do have their ups and downs, it happens in sales with just about everything. I believe the best way to gauge and assess a company is not by their large customer base, but rather how they handle instances when there is unexpected issues and how they correct them. " Don't judge us on the happy reviews, judge us on how we handle customers that may have had issues and how we addressed them and corrected things, that speaks louder about a company more than just good products" Character and execution with attention to detail is everything!

Have an amazing weekend sir

Team PSL
Vision

AWESOME FEEDBACK... your the man, to bad your customs has issues..

:cool:

Yeh, I really like your gear bro. And if it wasn't for the lack of addresses and then my country being high risk (no reship policy in both cases), I would still order.
Even think I have a decent sized voucher from the points just going to waste :(

Back
Top Bottom