Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell us your success stories

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
To inspire and educate Evo members tell us how much muscle you've gained or fat lost. Include how long it took. Using the keeping muscle thread as an example I want members to see that for most of our readers it's not impossible to add and keep 5lbs year on year. Or lose 20lbs and keep it off.

Inspire other members by showing how sticking with it and playing the long game they can kick ass too.

been lifting for 25 some years now and never took more than 2 months off at a time.

one thing i have learned is that actual muscle tissue takes a long time to build, and if you want to build it the right way and not just turn into one of those perma bulkers at the gym, then you gotta approach this as a marathon and not a sprint. if you treat it like a sprint, it will boomerang right into your face.. goes with anything in life.

I've been lifting most of my life, but also worked physical jobs. I later switched to a programming job, but did not otherwise adjust my lifestyle which led to me getting pretty fat. Finally got disgusted with what I looked at in the mirror and fixed my diet and training. I was able to peel off the roughly 30 pounds of fat and add significant muscle in less than a year. In the years since, I've continued with the sedentary work, but also with corrected diet and training. I've been able to maintain a good bf% and pack on substantial lean muscle mass as well (with continued diet changes as needed)

Back in the summer of 94 I did a threesome with two girls that I was friends with. Went at it for hours on end. Blew at least 3 loads might have been a 4th but memory is a little foggy. I was 21 they were each 19. One was a tall, thin blonde with small tits but one of the most perfect bodies otherwise that I've ever seen. Her friend was a shorter, stockier lass with to this day the absolute biggest tits I've ever had the pleasure of fucking. They were a robust 40FF. Great Success!!!!!!!!!!

Since December I’ve gone from 185 to 203 using SARMs. I’m leaner as well. My bench press went from about 200 to 300 pounds. I can do 315 on decline bench. I deadlifted 405, idk if that’s very impressive though. Point is I’m much stronger and larger in a relatively short period of time.

I've been lifting for nearly 32 years. Since I was 13. I was a skinny kid. 100 lbs in high school. 130 by graduation. It wasnt until I learned to eat correctly that the gains really took off. At 45 now I hover around 195 and 8 to 9% bodyfat. I'm pretty happy where I'm at. I maintain this for the most part year round. My weight doesn't fluctuate more than 5 lbs in a year. I dont go for the big gains anymore. No plans to compete anymore. I don't use orals or heavy compounds anymore. I'm more into staying looking as good as I can while still enjoying life (enjoying meals with family on weekends, a few drinks with the wife once a month, etc). For me it's about finding that balance between enjoying my life and my lifestyle at the same time. It works well for me, and I wouldn't have it any other way

What’s yours?
I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Decided to get back into shape a few years ago after a 10 year hiatus.

50 years old
b582cc90ac79f08d51b1213e0826f79e.jpg
4ea793c0163379f31865f8582bd6b818.jpg
bb578bbd2bcb4246e8297a4908c5e4b9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom