Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Telmisartan the wonder drug for any bodybuilder

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Telmisartan vs Cardarine

Telmisartan the wonder drug !

I love cardarine since the first day I use it , I start losing fat much quicker , my good cholesterol got higher , something very important for us fitness athletes and my cardiovascular performance increases 100% , so I go from 30min stairs to 60min easy in just days using cardarine . The only downside of cardarine is some studies telling in higher dosages and long time use can give cancer ( but you will need a super higher dosage to do that ) . So cardarine is my sarm of choice.
But one day I check my blood pressure and was high and I start taking Telmisartan and after some day I start felling better , more performance , less abdominal fat and as I always do I go search and talk with some coaches and I conclude im using a WONDER DRUG , that every bodybuilder should use TELMISARTAN.

Beneficts I got:
*Increase cardiovascular performance
*Burn visceral fat
*Reverse anabolic steroid induced left ventricle hypertrophy
*Improves insulin sensitivity
*Reduce risk of stroke
*Reduction of risk of atherosclerosis
*Improves brain health
*Improves mood and energy
And of course the main reason why it was made for medicine: Reduce blood pressure

Dosage for bodybuilders mostly for performance and burn visceral fat is 80 to 160mg per day

Monstro

Telmisartan is decent but I don't think it beats cardarine GW ever.

unfortunately a huge bodybuilder probably needs to use this or risk heart attack

normal gym rat? no reason to fuck with it

Of course we only use if we need to reduce blood pressure , is very important to understand this.
Is not something to use instead of cardarine because cardarine we all can use no problem and telmisartan is you have low blood pressure you should not use it .

I have never heard of it but will have a look. Thanks for sharing. I am always looking to learn.

The idea of forum is to bring our experiences and debate here because we can know alot but never all , im here to learn more with all of you

yes for me cardarine is more than a supplement / sarm , is health in a bottle but since i have high blood pressure and i get telmisartan 28 pills for less than 5 bucks why not use it if he does so many good thinks to .

Back
Top Bottom